• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

BETA Games - New UI (6 / 2019)

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer
The image loads fine (mostly), but the games list isn't complete. Mostly, only the first game thumbnail-map shows up, whereas the rest of the entires are blank. There's a screenshot attached

Interesting. I'd like to take a look at the browser console when that happens. If you're ok with me accessing your PC through TeamViewer private-message me so that I can look at the server result.

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer

A new update has been deployed. Fixes and improvements include:

• Fixed the points calculation at the end of some games that gave results off-by-one.
  • Fixed an issue that resulted in the games list not being displayed correctly
  • The chatter should now work correctly
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused missing turn in the record

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Wish List - Archive Tab Color codes "Victory" <Red> yes - "Defeated" <Red> No - should be <Grey> Minor thing, I like to see the colors as they are in the Live Version.

All in All very pleased with the Beta and looking forward to when it goes live.

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer
Wish List - Archive Tab Color codes "Victory" <Red> yes - "Defeated" <Red> No - should be <Grey> Minor thing, I like to see the colors as they are in the Live Version.

All in All very pleased with the Beta and looking forward to when it goes live.

Thanks for your feedback, The fix for that issue will be deployed in the next update.

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Hi,

Some quick ideas/feedback from my side (maybe someone else mentionned it already):

- I like to see on the "My games"-page what is the remaining time to play your turn just as on the current UI
- When finishing your turn, it would be good to have "Jump to Next", as on the current UI

Gr
Hortik

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Serious problem > 1 of 3 beta games I'm in won't load. the 2 games that are not my turn load okay but the one that it is my turn won't load?!?

> https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/186 <

apparently the other players in that match are having the same problem. it's not that you can't see the troops, it's the map and all the rest that goes with it won't load

99qwc7.jpg

I've tried chrome, the new windows explorer and firefox browsers and my pc and android devices - nope, no load!

Thanks

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer
Serious problem > 1 of 3 beta games I'm in won't load. the 2 games that are not my turn load okay but the one that it is my turn won't load?!?

> https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/186 <

apparently the other players in that match are having the same problem. it's not that you can't see the troops, it's the map and all the rest that goes with it won't load

99qwc7.jpg

I've tried chrome, the new windows explorer and firefox browsers and my pc and android devices - nope, no load!

Thanks

Fixed.

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer

A new update has been deployed. This update introduces the game search filters in the "Join game" pages.
If the old search (without the filters) still appears, click Ctrl+F5 in order to refresh the page bypassing the browser cache.

Riskybehavior

Awesome Player
I am currently in a game, but I am unable to deploy and I don't see any positions on the board. I am using Internet Explorer. What should I try?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
I am currently in a game, but I am unable to deploy and I don't see any positions on the board. I am using Internet Explorer. What should I try?

Try chrome ...hope it works for you. :cheers:

Riskybehavior

Awesome Player
Thanks, chrome seems to work, although I lost my turn, so I am not sure whether I am able to deploy yet.

Swashbuckler

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Generals
The Borg
Can't access anything on the Beta screen, just a blank beige page... (Mac/Chrome)

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Can't access anything on the Beta screen, just a blank beige page... (Mac/Chrome)

Same...since yesterday, the beta page wont load up anymore . Android chrome .

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Same...since yesterday, the beta page wont load up anymore . Android chrome .

<<< click Ctrl+F5 >>> see MrMarcos forum post yesterday <<< A new update has been deployed. This update introduces the game search filters in the "Join game" pages.
If the old search (without the filters) still appears, click Ctrl+F5 in order to refresh the page bypassing the browser cache. >>>

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
<< another new bug >> the overview page says it's not my turn, but when I click on a game it turns out that there are two games that it is my turn

15wxk3o.jpg

azb1ps.jpg

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
<< wish list >> please add underline to the overview to show whose turn it is and also how much time left before their turn end

15wxk3o.jpg

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
<<< click Ctrl+F5 >>> see MrMarcos forum post yesterday <<< A new update has been deployed. This update introduces the game search filters in the "Join game" pages.
If the old search (without the filters) still appears, click Ctrl+F5 in order to refresh the page bypassing the browser cache. >>>

I can't do ctrl+F5 on my phone...I cleared the cache several times. works fine on PC chrome. but I play 95% of the time off my phone.

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer

Internet explorer is not supported (except for the latest versions using Chrome's rendering engine. Those should work)