• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR MAJCOM: Season 2 - GAME ON

RedBridgeBeach

Awesome Player
Sweet game everybody! That was a blast!

So Ghost, my understanding is that we wait for the official call for votes now. Am I right?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
good game everyone.. well done.
so now the fun begins.. if every member of Double Anarchy would kindly send me their vote (via private note) as to whom they feel should leave the team.. Spazm, you are included in this vote.

in regards to the question of a tie, please refer to rule #5:

"5. In the event of a tie in votes, the player who was eliminated first in the previous game, or who had the least troops upon winning, will be the loser of the vote."

when all votes are collected, i will post the winner and loser of the vote, and also the new teams...

goodluck everyone!

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
zsp, as winners.. your part is done, for now... do expect a member of your team to leave shortly though..
who will it be, nobody knows...yet. ;)

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Oh, so we don't vote a member over to the other team? You just randomly pick the new teams?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Oh, so we don't vote a member over to the other team? You just randomly pick the new teams?

actually no.. Bado randomly picks one of ya'll's names from his magic pimp hat..and that person heads over to the other team :D

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
vote.jpg

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
lol... yes, that's how we did Season 1.. Season 2 however is full of surprises...
like, for example:

"The Rules of Survivor MajCom: Season 2
(subject to change when i so choose)"

"Remember, My word is law...Anything I say goes."

i like the Bado pimp hat idea best. :p

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
seriously though.. we are switching things up...in a way that encourages teams to consider whom they make alliances with, e t c.

the winning team, since the teams are uneven, will still have a hand in deciding whom goes where...
but we'll be figuring it out, with a 4 player game... amongst yourselves, the loser (first person out of the game) selecting who goes where...see that, 'the loser'... :p

more details will follow once all of the Double Anarchy team members have sent me their votes.

Last edited:

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Haha I see that you made an edit to the first post..wonder what you happened to edit in? lol

Anyway, we went into this tournament thinking we'd have the power to vote someone over to the other team...now it's changed?

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Can we boot Z off the Island for being a pedantic know-it-all? Just asking. :flute:

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Hey samular, don't be mad that we SPANKED you guys in the first game!

:reddy:

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
No need to be mad about that game. Double Anarchy is playing the long-game. We're in control (illustration: :driver:), but Friendly Fire is simply too drunk on their victory to see it.

...amirite?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Haha I see that you made an edit to the first post..wonder what you happened to edit in? lol

Anyway, we went into this tournament thinking we'd have the power to vote someone over to the other team...now it's changed?

what i edited was a typo i noticed. stop being a troll-a-like... and you joined this tournament zsp, knowing my word was law.. and still chose to join, i'm sorry things change, all is fair in love and survivor. you never know what could happen next.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Forgive me for not interpreting that as: "I'll change whatever the hell I wanna change. Rules? There are no stinkin rules! I do what I want"

asunder

Awesome Player
you're forgiven zsp (as always) - u should have interpreted "My word as law" as whatever ghost says goes...

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
all the votes are in, the player from Double Anarchy that will be leaving the island, is "lh34"...
but he, and Spazm will be back at a later date to play the final 4 vs 4 game and remember, his and Spazm's votes still count towards the final vote of whom the winner of "Survivor MajCom Season 2" will be.

now, time for a friendly 4 player game within Friendly Fires team...
i'll set up the game tonight and send you all the game info..

Remember, there's a change here, the loser of this game will vote whom from his team will now join Double Anarchy...
goodluck everyone. :)

Last edited: