• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR MAJCOM: Season 2 - GAME ON

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
game invites sent...

good luck everyone involved in this mini game!

RedBridgeBeach

Awesome Player
Quite the twist! I can't seem to figure out if I want to win or if I want to lose.

I'm all screwed up now.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
obviously, it's a race to the bottom, so you can vote yourself off of that dreadful Friendly Fire team.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
you're forgiven zsp (as always) - u should have interpreted "My word as law" as whatever ghost says goes...

Which would make one wonder why a list of rules is even written then.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar

I deviated and abandoned most half of the rules in the previous game. Things happen and I wanted to keep the flow going, or mix it up.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player

the rules are a simple guideline to be followed.. not to be taken so very seriously.
this is a game, it's for fun.. learn to have some fun, and take a risk.. i mean, that's why we call it 'risk' right? it's not called "win" it's called risk.. people need to see that aspect of the game.

if anyone is unhappy and would like to drop the tournament.. we have several other players, happy and waiting to take your spot.. if you'd like to continue, then let's drop the theatrics and simply enjoy ourselves.

asunder

Awesome Player

Do you think i won Survivor 1 because i won the most games.. no. Obviously Not!

It's about surviving, in whatever situation, be creative, treat people right and fair and it can get u far, zsp.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
ghost, for your next edit, maybe you can change the tourney as a whole? You're certainly keepin us on the edge of our seats!

asunder, as much as I appreciate your inspiring words, the last thing I'm actually looking for from an online community is life tips. Thanks though. Really.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
ps - ghost, did you see how Bado answered my question? Study it. Now read how you answered my question. Forget about that way of answering. Want some life tips from me?

asunder

Awesome Player
asunder, as much as I appreciate your inspiring words, the last thing I'm actually looking for from an online community is life tips. Thanks though. Really.

You're welcome. Sometimes the last thing you are looking for is the thing you really need though. Really. : )

good luck !!

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
when all the players from Friendly Fire have joined the mini game,
we'll post a game link here for the defeated players and other team to keep a watch on.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
B/c of all the nonsense, I am choosing to back out of the rest of Survivor: Season 2. I will think about joining a future season, depending of course, on the host/hostess.

Thanks for the fun first round, though. Sorry coolname, RedBridge, and Thunderous, it's just something I want to do..

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
oh common z, don't get caught up in the politics, we need you bro :(
do it for team Friendly Fire, don't you want to get a kick out of kicking orbys but? :p

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Think of it this way, Thunderous. If somehow I get to the final round, there's no way I will get enough votes from the rest of the participants anyway. This, is in part, due to my aggressive nature, but also due to the master baiter of majcom as well. I'm out, man. I'm not mad, nor sad, or anything. I mean, it's a random tournament on a Risk site (albeit a fun one). I no longer find it fun to participate, so I won't man.

Sorry again, bud. I believe rengew420 said he wanted in.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
I'd rather not participate when the hostess clearly has something against me, and who's word happens to be law in this tournament. The "creative" use of her edits isn't worth fighting through to get to the end.

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Wow paranoid much? You come across like a asshole so you get treated as such; TBH I actually think you were answered in a polite manner but you're just upset it wasn't the answer you wanted. You say you don't need a life lesson but your behavior says otherwise.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Best of luck to you in the rest of the tournament, Spazm.

Last edited:

RedBridgeBeach

Awesome Player
Can we have a kiss and make up session here so we can get back on track with this thing please.

Come on guys.