• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR MAJCOM: Season 2 - GAME ON

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
I wouldn't worry too much about the ranking. It's anyone's game for all I'm concerned. Of course Friendly Fire will unceremoniously dismantle Double Anarchy for starters but everyone knows that so....

a smart man once said.. what you just said. lol.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Alas, I have been free-falling ever since I reached Lead Corporal. It's a very sad sight, seeing your rank keep falling and falling, and then noticing that once again you are a cadet.:frown:

Yep, I've dropped over 300 points the past 3 or 4 days..I was captain, 2nd on the scoreboard, but dropped 3 ranks and 5 spots on the leadeboard :(

But that's okay, with our lower scores, we will just earn more points WHEN we kick some double anarchy butt!

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
yeah, you never know how someone got to where they are. I personally did not make very many, if any, of my points playing 8 person quads.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
okay, so now we are just waiting for Spazm to switch to the blue team, and coolname to sign up in the slot Spazm is currently sitting in...
and we're good to go. :)

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Dropped, waiting for coolname to join I guess. I have no way of joining other than manually putting the game # into the URL bar, then clicking Join and hoping I end up on the right team.

lh34

Awesome Player
use the find game tool on the main games page

coolname

Awesome Player
I joined (in RED team). Spazm; you can join

BTW: if you click on a game on any spot besides the [JOIN] button, it unfolds and you can see the open spots, with different colors. So in team games you can choose who (whom?) to team up with.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i thought everyone knew it expanded for more options? but maybe not.. thanks for explaining it coolname. :)

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
although, because it is a private game, iy doed not give you the option to join different teams
i had the same trouble when i joined, luckly red was first team so when i joined i was aotomatically put on the red

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Thunderous, it does if one person from each team has joined..
then it creates the slots and you can choose what side you join :)

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i'll keep my eye on the game, but if the first person eliminated would post here when dead, i'd appreciate the update. :)

lh34

Awesome Player
There should be more tournaments like this, this is awesome.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
whoever put me as the #1 seed is dead wrong, lol High rank seems to be a big darn bullseye on your head in a tournament. I've got a strong team though, so bring it on!!

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Lol really, orbo? We're just a bunch of low-rank losers who have no strategy and are blindly pumping troops at you?

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I never said that. I may have insinuated part of it, but never would I come right out and call anyone a loser.
Ok, so I might call you a loser, but nobody else.