• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR MAJCOM: Season 2 - GAME ON

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Can we have a kiss and make up session here so we can get back on track with this thing please.

Come on guys.

zsp has made a choice to not take part in the tournament from here on out, and has been replaced...
the new friendly fire team player will be Badorties (as rengew420 has not been available to replace).. the results of this game remember, will be as follows: the loser of this game will decide whom from their team will move over to the Double Anarchy team...

good luck everyone!

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Sounds like fun, I expect to be voted off pretty quickly, but will give em hell until i do.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Sounds like fun, I expect to be voted off pretty quickly, but will give em hell until i do.

even if you're voted off, remember, you still have a chance to make a come-back at a later date. :)
your rule, remember?! lol.

RedBridgeBeach

Awesome Player
I don't know about you guys but I'd kiss and make up anytime with Ghost...

(inappropriate attempt at levity)

RedBridgeBeach

Awesome Player
Allright then. Welcome to FF Bado. Remember, if you are the first one out, you can stay on the team. ;)

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
did someone say make out session? What kinda hotel is this?!

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
of course 'making out' would have to fall into a conversation involving one of the few females on this site...sadly me. lol.

goodluck the new and improved team Friendly Fire, let's see who can throw points away the quickest for a chance at power!

the game can be watched here:
http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=4223

& feel free to ignore Bado's bragging tactics. :p

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
cool. the first thread full of drama i've come across. Give em' hell guys !

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Looks good.......where can I put my X

sorry SunShei, Season 2 is underway already.. but if you're interested, Season 3 will certainly be taking place after Season 2..
i'll let you know when vis a vie a note and you can join up. :)

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Badorties?! Isn't there some fine print somewhere that says something like, "MajCom Survivor is not available to residents of Vermont, Guam, and Kamchatka. Relatives and significant others of MajCom employees are not eligible to win MajCom Survior. Void Where Prohibited." etc etc?

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Badorties?! Isn't there some fine print somewhere that says something like, "MajCom Survivor is not available to residents of Vermont, Guam, and Kamchatka. Relatives and significant others of MajCom employees are not eligible to win MajCom Survior. Void Where Prohibited." etc etc?

of course not.. he has just as good a chance as anyone else of winning/losing.. if not more of a chance of losing, based on his site status alone. :p
plus, those rules are lame and annoy me.. if someone wins something, why refrain from letting them enjoy the win just because there second cousins mothers aunt on his mothers side, was an employee? lol.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
very good...thanks for letting me know.

Thunderous, you have until the end of the game to make your decision whom goes where...
if you'd note me your choice, i would appreciate it.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i'm letting you all know now, that with the previous change and including of the mini-game, rule #7 will soon be having some ghost-tweaking done to it. again, for anyone prepared to complain, the rules are meant as a guide, hence why they are subject to my changing as i seet fit.

i'll keep you all posted.

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
as long as it includes jello wrestling I'm not prepared to complain.