• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

MajorCommand vs. Landgrab Cross Site Tournament?

KLeonidas

Awesome Player
i just created a game and invited shephard, cubssuck and orbotron. Any others that wish to join, just let me know. If you cannot figure out how to join the game, also let me know.

Ok, got it now...I want an invite to this game.

KLeonidas

Awesome Player
Also would someone here set up a game for some of us LGers to learn the interface. No one in my first game, care to help. What is the rules on how many games one can play here for free?

GKahn

Awesome Player
I don't think that my screen name over there will suprise anyone or be hard to figure out. A logical extension of Cardinalsrule (TWO WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS IN THE LAST 6 YEARS!!!) is of course, CubsSuck!

I found Sheps game there and dropped out of one there that hadn't started yet, so I'm in that one when it starts.....

I think everyone should have the same (or as close as possible) screen name on both sites to avoid confusion.
For example on this site I tried my LG name "G. Kahn" but it wouldn't let me have the "." or space

GKahn

Awesome Player
Is there a game here for LG'ers to join? Looked at the open games and could not make heads or tails

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I'll start a private password game for you guys here. One sec....

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I think everyone should have the same (or as close as possible) screen name on both sites to avoid confusion.
For example on this site I tried my LG name "G. Kahn" but it wouldn't let me have the "." or space

Doesn't like Cardinalsrule using the moniker "CubsSuck" on LG??? Probably a flubbies fan, lol

Don't think I'll get confused.....

soontodie

Awesome Player
mapguy...i looked and found you and resent the invite. it should be there now

Andraste

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
:shakehands: I thought these 2 maps would suit most players,and I would like to volunteer to play for team Majcom

Attachments

• Majcom Map.jpg
    Majcom Map.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Landgrab Map.jpg
    Landgrab Map.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 75

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
yes i think we should do most games on classic maps, but we should each have a few games on our own chosen maps as long as they are not too complicated.

GKahn

Awesome Player
yes i think we should do most games on classic maps, but we should each have a few games on our own chosen maps as long as they are not too complicated.

agreed. I'm thinking most games will be on similar maps that both sites are familiar with with 1 or perhaps 2 games chosen by "home field" advantage

mapguy

Awesome Player
agreed. I'm thinking most games will be on similar maps that both sites are familiar with with 1 or perhaps 2 games chosen by "home field" advantage
Or- Visitor team picks the map. Either way, the settings should be simple on both, I think.

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
All,

I have just caught up with this thread. This is a WAY COOL idea. I would love to be in.

BUT, I have to say that I agree with MapGuy. I believe that any tournament between Risk sights should be for PRIDE - not points. All MapGuys analogies are dead on regarding the point system. It is hard enough to climb the ladder, without throwing away points (and they will be thrown away) with this tournament.

It actually surprised me that points would ever be a part of this tournament, since a cross playing tournament really has nothing to do with points on the individual sites.

If points are not counted - I am IN - for the MAGOR COMMAND team! If points are part of this - it is not worth it to me. I have enough fantastic games going on, on this site.

FLAGG

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
If majcom were to bring home top honors in this tournament, I could award a signifigant point bump to all players. But as anything, its a risk, and they are rewards... or not.

GKahn

Awesome Player
All,

I have just caught up with this thread. This is a WAY COOL idea. I would love to be in.

BUT, I have to say that I agree with MapGuy. I believe that any tournament between Risk sights should be for PRIDE - not points. All MapGuys analogies are dead on regarding the point system. It is hard enough to climb the ladder, without throwing away points (and they will be thrown away) with this tournament.

It actually surprised me that points would ever be a part of this tournament, since a cross playing tournament really has nothing to do with points on the individual sites.

If points are not counted - I am IN - for the MAGOR COMMAND team! If points are part of this - it is not worth it to me. I have enough fantastic games going on, on this site.

FLAGG

I'm sorry I don't understand the point system here yet. Would playing fewer games help? One other thought I had was to play tie-breakers over at Conquer Club.