• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

[Idea] MajCom League

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Hey friends. I've been thinking about this idea for a bit now but I'm going to propose it to you guys and see what you think.

After my recent Survivor experiences, I do believe these "forum tourneys" do add a certain something to the proceedings. A few people even said to me it was a highlight of their time on MajCom. So, I've been wondering what we could do next.

My Idea is this: An organised League of players who sign up here, with multiple small games going at the same time between said players. It could be worked in a way where each person plays the same amount of games as each other, with an objective of hitting say 5 wins to be crowned The Winner. Then after that we restart the tourney, taking in any new players that want to join and letting any old players who have had enough go on their way.

Ideal Players: Anyone really, I hope people of all ranks will sign up. Serious players only though. Don't sign up if you plan to bail after one game. Also, if you are restricted to 4 games then make sure you have some free for the league or just pay the subscription and save yourself the hassle ;)

As this is not officially supported *yet*, this will just be for the fun and honour of being crowned Top Of The League.
Perhaps if it is successful we can get a nice pile of points for the winner. It's all up to you really. If you guys wanna do this thang I'm more than happy to oversee the running of it - so long as y'all don't mind me joining in the fun =)

Sign up here if you want to give it a go. Also any questions, comments, suggestions etc hit me with them.

KungFuDuet

Kung Fu Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Great Idea! I am up for it!

PITMAN212

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
i would love to be in on this!

stone123

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
Yep sounds good, im in

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I'll play...

EmmieKae

Awesome Player
I'm in... (a direct quote from my brother's wedding two weeks ago... his 'new bride' mistakenly said 'I'm in' instead of 'I do'... everyone laughed)

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
im in!!!, I guess its the next step from a tourney or even a new way of tourney, I will suggest to contact the tourney organizators, to do it in that way, or if you preffer we just can do it out of it, I will be in anyway, love the idea, just advice when it starts, you also may create private games with the ones that said in this case im in, just to start it, and after that it will grow by its own I guess, thx masterjs XDXD

TheGeneral

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
in