• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

[Idea] MajCom League

sekretar

Awesome Player
why all games escalite? escalate is best.in escalite to much depends from drop.

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Read my last post. You are not in this round so don't try to join these games. Settings like escalite/escalate will vary round by round. It's all in the rules I laid out before.

Helen

Awesome Player
I'll be in next round. Hopefully I'll pay attention to my inbox more. haha (I will be gone between the 26-31)

Blondo

Awesome Player
@Master: If the Big Man likes the sub-forum idea for every group in the League, you could edit the OP to make this the 'general' thread for the League or start with a new general thread there and c/p the grouplist from page 7 (easier to find when it's in the OP). Also could include a link to all League Games - awaiting and in progress. This is a 'targeted search'; I like the 1 you made on the previous page too.

7 out of 10 groups are in progress.

In group D we're waiting on Badorties (prolly has been really busy with maintenance)
In group E it's JPROCWALK
... and in group J it's GRAYS20

Looks like you're waiting aswell Master ... *evil laughter*

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
yeah, I was going to ask how long we're going to wait before those who haven't joined their games are replaced. I know that JProc has been on the site in the past few days, not sure why he hasn't joined the group E game. Not sure about Grays, and as Blondo said, Bado's been pretty busy...

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Blondo - nice work on the one link for all games, that's pretty smooth. As for the forum arrangements, I'm happy to go with whatever makes this clear and concise. Perhaps you can assist me with it in the future if you'd like to get involved.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know Cards, but we can't wait much longer. Grays20 messaged me saying his password was not working for some reason. I said keep trying, as the same thing has happened to me before but it fixed itself. Not sure about Jproc or Bado, all late arrivers got a refresher email though reminding them to join.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
yeah, they need to be replaced soon if they don't join. some of the other games are already halfway through round 2. If those games don't get started soon, the whole league will be held up waiting.

Blondo

Awesome Player
Blondo - nice work on the one link for all games, that's pretty smooth. As for the forum arrangements, I'm happy to go with whatever makes this clear and concise. Perhaps you can assist me with it in the future if you'd like to get involved.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know Cards, but we can't wait much longer. Grays20 messaged me saying his password was not working for some reason. I said keep trying, as the same thing has happened to me before but it fixed itself. Not sure about Jproc or Bado, all late arrivers got a refresher email though reminding them to join.

I'll do what I can to help out.

BTW: Badorties joined, we're off ... to a bad start :(

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Okay, Jproc you get a yellow card for not joining or replying to messages. You are considered AWOL and benched until you report back to me.

I've given Grays20 access to Group E in the hope that he is able to join that one. He has been trying to get in Group J but his password is not working for some weird reason. I've also just messaged sekretar about joining Group J.

In other news, I can confirm that we WILL be getting a sub forum and there WILL be a points prize for the winner. Points TBC.

So, happy days, right? = )

mark

Awesome Player
Good job masterjskye! Thanks for all the hard work.

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Cheers Mark! So sekretar has joined Group J so that is now in motion but Grays20 continues to be plagued with some bug which is stopping him from joining our games. To keep things moving I have taken the unusual step of joining group E as a neutral. I shall not attack nor try to influence the outcome of the game. I will not deploy troops either.

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
The League now has its own special "hidden area" on the forums. This will be our new home from here on in...

CapnAjax

Awesome Player
How can I join the league? I'd like to hone my skills. PM me!