• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Roadmap - New Server

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Maybe I'm behind in the forum, but what's the status on points? I thought points were supposed to begin counting again. Maybe I misread that or made it up.
Still waiting bud...

Rare-Breed

Awesome Player
Need to do something with braveheart1...he was awol in 1vs1 tourney...now he has started over 40 games, only him in them. He's flooding the site. Can you get rid of the games he started? Ban him from the site.

Not sure what else they did besides go awol here and on D12.
But like Bilsi, I would be a little concerned about the high number of games they joined with the past.
It is not the best strategy in my book.
And it has been a strange/stressful few years for many people, including me.

As I have also seen over the years a few other very good players with a high amount of games still on their plate, just also go awol.

I played with braveheart1 on another online risk site, almost sure it is the same player.
They quit that site over two years ago, Maybe A lifetime chat ban and a few of the mods can be unfair, even if you do not get on their bad side.
I'm sure they had their reasons. maybe they are reading this thread and will respond if needed.

Going awol on a 1vs1 tourney does suck, maybe let it play out before letting them play in any tournaments?
Good player. They were quite vocal sometimes and now probably taken a vow of silence ;)
Most of us make mistakes, I'm all for 2nd chances, and even more, looking forward to playing against them again and all the players here on MC.

40+ games is a lot, I prefer around 6 to 12 games at one time, so to spend more time studying each game. I might join more games here since I'm new and do not know many of the players, maps, and settings.

I'm starting fresh here, so I will not chat too much after asking dumb questions about the site. ;)
, just want to enjoy the game.

Last edited:

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Not sure what else they did besides go awol here and on D12.
But like Bilsi, I would be a little concerned about the high number of games they joined with the past.
It is not the best strategy in my book.
And it has been a strange/stressful few years for many people, including me.

As I have also seen over the years a few other very good players with a high amount of games still on their plate, just also go awol.

I played with braveheart1 on another online risk site, almost sure it is the same player.
They quit that site over two years ago, Maybe A lifetime chat ban and a few of the mods can be unfair, even if you do not get on their bad side.
I'm sure they had their reasons. maybe they are reading this thread and will respond if needed.

Going awol on a 1vs1 tourney does suck, maybe let it play out before letting them play in any tournaments?
Good player. They were quite vocal sometimes and now probably taken a vow of silence ;)
Most of us make mistakes, I'm all for 2nd chances, and even more, looking forward to playing against them again and all the players here on MC.

40+ games is a lot, I prefer around 6 to 12 games at one time, so to spend more time studying each game. I might join more games here since I'm new and do not know many of the players, maps, and settings.

I'm starting fresh here, so I will not chat too much after asking dumb questions about the site. ;)
, just want to enjoy the game.
never any dumb questions...

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
that was snarky as f*ck, bilsi. Nothing Rare-Breed said deserved that kind of a response.
you're ok with braveheart? not sure what you mean...

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
he's stating facts
only him and I see a problem starting
LOL, being annoying is NOT a bannable offense. If it was, there wouldn't be many players here. Including yourself, bilsi
I'm annoying? Not sure how but whatever...I try to help MC any way I can...starting that many games is an issue for me. Apparently only 2 of us here agree...Maybe it's time for me to quit. Braveheart1 went awol for 21 days during the 1vs1 tourney. Never once responded to any of my messages. He's a kid that has no clue....I find nobody else here annoying.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
I interpreted the "never any dumb questions" to be aimed (sarcastically) at Rare-Breed. Did I misunderstand?
not sarcastic at all...he has a clue. You definitely misunderstood.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
not sarcastic at all...he has a clue. You definitely misunderstood.
Did you read his post and do you get what he said? We're not buddies, I just met Rare recently.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

LotsOFFLuck

Awesome Player
how are his games attractive? 57 of them? Does nobody here get it?

Well since only like 10 of them are still unfilled, all the others are filled and running SOME people agree with 'attractive'.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Well since only like 10 of them are still unfilled, all the others are filled and running SOME people agree with 'attractive'.
why can't you guys see 57 games started??? Why is everyone taking his side? I love this game but I feel like quitting with everybody's opinion...

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
why can't you guys see 57 games started??? Why is everyone taking his side? I love this game but I feel like quitting with everybody's opinion...

Last edited:

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

Rare-Breed

Awesome Player
I interpreted the "never any dumb questions" to be aimed (sarcastically) at Rare-Breed. Did I misunderstand?
Yeah, I believe so, I took it as a new player here, it is better to ask than to mess up a game or whatever.
I'm still researching game settings on this site when I have time, I have been lagging a lot, and I'm also not very active on D12 and CC these days.

Me and bilsi are good, I'm kind of wondering what happened to Braveheart1 a few years ago, but it is totally up to them to decide if they want to talk about it. I have seen many very good players leave the game, just not as popular an online game as it used to be many years ago. I'm way past my prime, but still enjoy the game, I find it very relaxing most of the time.

I joined this site because of Periwinkle,bluebonnet and many other players that I play against on another risk site.
Enjoy playing with and against them, and plan on leaving D12 mostly because not being able to chat in the game sucks.
I belong to many game sites and forums,D12 is the only site that has chatted banned me. I never even got a warning on any of the online game sites, forums, or social media. As I said,they are very strict over there on D12.

The faster things are up and running out of the beta,the better.

cheers, and enjoy your games, everyone.

Last edited: