• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Roadmap - New Server

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
I
So no one seems to want to answer my question. 1) Why can't we create a real-time game to play? 2) Why are there only two real-time games to choose from to play? 3) Why are the only two real-time games to choose from 24 player games?
I just created a real time game. You can create them yourself. On the beta page, hover your mouse or click real-time on the left. You can start a game or join the existing two 24 player game.

Rare-Breed

Awesome Player
dominating 12.com and wargear.net. I quit them years ago. Too many stupid maps and rules...Stick here, once the game gets going properly it'll be the best Risk game online...Still is...
Hi Bilsi
I never played on Wargear, I'm still kind of active on D12 but agree with you about the rules. They will not budge on their lifetime chat ban after the second offense?
but not the same rules for all.
I caught one of their so-called golden boy top players(Alex) giving his friend the D12 champ game one time because they got bad dice and did not want their
assassin to win the game. You or anyone else else PM if want full details on this game and a few more. But D12 is really slowing down, and I do not want that to happen to Majorcommend.

I'm a okay player, but want to learn to be better so maybe join a clan. I want to join tournaments.
the sooner the site is up and running at full speed, the better.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
How hard would it be to implement password protection for games again? Needs to be done.
And the spin has to go, use one that I posted...

Rare-Breed

Awesome Player
Would love to have something like a live global chatroom to start live games, tournaments and more.
Have many more ideas, will look around first, I'm going to be very busy the next few weeks.
Not with a job, I have been my own boss since my 30's, just do not tell my wife. :)

Holidays and going out of town very soon

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Need to do something with braveheart1...he was awol in 1vs1 tourney...now he has started over 40 games, only him in them. He's flooding the site. Can you get rid of the games he started? Ban him from the site.

Last edited:

-LionHeart-

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
any new news, or new update???
It has been more than a month without information
thanks

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Need to do something with braveheart1...he was awol in 1vs1 tourney...now he has started over 40 games, only him in them. He's flooding the site. Can you get rid of the games he started? Ban him from the site.

Being awol in a tourney is annoying, no doubt. And starting a bunch of games also. However, they do seem to be reasonably 'attractive' games to play, and in fact some have already filled up. At least he's not starting stupid 24-player games that will NEVER fill up. The largest player game he's started is 10.

Bottom line, none of the things that he's done comes close to being a ban-able offense. He's not going to be banned, or even warned for that stuff.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Being awol in a tourney is annoying, no doubt. And starting a bunch of games also. However, they do seem to be reasonably 'attractive' games to play, and in fact some have already filled up. At least he's not starting stupid 24-player games that will NEVER fill up. The largest player game he's started is 10.

Bottom line, none of the things that he's done comes close to being a ban-able offense. He's not going to be banned, or even warned for that stuff.
not right...

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
not right...

LOL, being annoying is NOT a bannable offense. If it was, there wouldn't be many players here. Including yourself, bilsi

matildathehun

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Braveheart is active in at least one game I'm in:

But I have seen him go AWOL in other games.

Is it possible that he missed a turn (as most of us do from time to time), went AWOL, and didn't realize? I've seen that happen before.

-MTH

Stormcat

Awesome Player
Braveheart is active in at least one game I'm in:

But I have seen him go AWOL in other games.

Is it possible that he missed a turn (as most of us do from time to time), went AWOL, and didn't realize? I've seen that happen before.

-MTH
he actually went totally AWOL in a lot of games, for quite a little while. maybe a week or more. but it is unusual for him, i will say that

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Any updates?

Saintsman1959

Awesome Player
All the updates seem to be working for me, one question, it seemed like there was some talk about getting the scoring system to where it was updating. Mine has never updated. To the time when I started playing on here. No biggie in the overall scheme of things but I like to talk trash and see the skills of the people I am playing against.

Saintsman1959

Awesome Player
he actually went totally AWOL in a lot of games, for quite a little while. maybe a week or more. but it is unusual for him, i will say that
I always enjoy playing against Braveheart. That said as much as we all enjoy playing this game, there is a thing called life that happens to people. I say cut him some slack and keep on playing.

Stormcat

Awesome Player
I always enjoy playing against Braveheart. That said as much as we all enjoy playing this game, there is a thing called life that happens to people. I say cut him some slack and keep on playing.
Absolutely! And hope my comment didn't come across as any kind of bashing. I was just trying to say it was across the board, not an isolated game

Last edited:

LotsOFFLuck

Awesome Player
Absolutely! And hope my comment didn't come across as any kind of bashing. I was just trying to say it was across the board, not an isolated game, so didn't probably have to do with not seeing his status in the game. Braveheart is a good, honorable player

Agree with that. I don't agree with his tactics, and wouldn't play like he does, but that's his style. He's never done anything dishonorable as far as I know.
Yeah, he went awol in a whole bunch of games, but as was said, life happens sometimes.

matildathehun

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
Absolutely! And hope my comment didn't come across as any kind of bashing. I was just trying to say it was across the board, not an isolated game, so didn't probably have to do with not seeing his status in the game. Braveheart is a good, honorable player
Ditto here. Which is why I thought it must be an oversight or a "life happens" situation.

-MTH

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
I'm ok with him. He's a decent player. My problem is with all the games he's started that's all.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
I'm ok with him. He's a decent player. My problem is with all the games he's started that's all.
57 games started...isn't that a bit much???

chefsmitty

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Maybe I'm behind in the forum, but what's the status on points? I thought points were supposed to begin counting again. Maybe I misread that or made it up.