• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Unofficial doubles tournament.

ashr

Awesome Player
I PM'd BitGlory, don't know if he's take me, my track record on tournament attendance is BAD. (too much travel). But if Jason want's to double with a Perma-Cadet who vasillates back and for from Kitchen Duty to Plebe, I am game!!

Never became Cannon Fodder or Bomb Tester yet, so I'm not *that* bad.

ashr

Awesome Player
Well, BitGlory agreed (Hope he doesn't end up regretting that), so put us down as a team.

giuppi

Awesome Player
Actually, I could very much argue escalate has been chosen because it actually rewards skill, but its a long conversation.

I'd love to have that conversation one day. I'm curious what people think about different maps+reserves+reinforcements combinations.

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I'd love to have that conversation one day. I'm curious what people think about different maps+reserves+reinforcements combinations.

If you build it he will come

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I PM'd BitGlory, don't know if he's take me, my track record on tournament attendance is BAD. (too much travel). But if Jason want's to double with a Perma-Cadet who vasillates back and for from Kitchen Duty to Plebe, I am game!!

Never became Cannon Fodder or Bomb Tester yet, so I'm not *that* bad.

if you think youll be traveling, have him, or someone else babysit your account. Do not overdo this though.

mark

Awesome Player
I'd love to get in on this. I'll partner with Jason if he hasn't already found someone and will have me.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Actually, I could very much argue escalate has been chosen because it actually rewards skill, but its a long conversation.

Let me shorten that argument: Escalate is obviously all about luck, because that is the setting with which (I think) I pull out most of my victories.

Anyway, I'd join the tournament, but my relatively good score belies an absolute rubbish doubles teammate.

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
If(thread = built);
zsp = true;
endif;
else
zsp = false;
endif;

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
You programmers and your heathen languages...

I'm very much looking forward to the start of this little donnybrook.

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
We have 12 teams so Im starting it now. By tonight games should all be set up

No doubt there will be a mistake or two there by people joining, but its just something we will have to accept...and hope is minimal.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
it might be easier, if you just post the link to the games page, that can be expanded by clicking on it, makes things easier.. as you can see the individual teams and slots....

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
so, how will this work, will there be a series of round to play, or just elemination?

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
so, how will this work, will there be a series of round to play, or just elemination?

elimination after three games. then next round with winners of that face each other.

goal was for a semi quick tourney just to get the ball rolling and get some dubs teams together. I hope people set some up right after this as well.