• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Temple of the Dice Gods

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
Come here to beg the Sacred Cubes' favour or lodge a complaint and curse your luck -
your grovelling and whining is music to their ears!

dicetemple_zpsae7be1ce.jpg

18 units I had and 3 stood between me and a romp through the americas, soaking up 1 unit territories and breaking 3 commands!

blitzed down from 18:3 to 3:2! Bloody dice! Aaaargh!

Last edited:

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Whoa unto he who fears not the power of the Random Number Deities! Verily I say unto you, the evil Snake Eyes will rise up and take thee sinners lest ye repent your incursions into the territories of thy neighbors. Cast down your dice onto the table of brotherly play and let them stand. Fear not the algorithms of this new age, but embrace them as your own and you shall smite thine enemies. Lift your voices and cry out, "Six Six Six!" and all of the power and glory will be yours!

From The Book of Ill Dices, 5:2

triton

Awesome Player
You can always do what I do and keep a pile of small live animals near the computer ready to sacrifice to the God of dice.
When you REALLY need those 3 troops to stand up to 18, just place a creature on the USB mounted altar and slash away.

The bigger the odds you need to beat, the larger the animal required. A simple 3 v 8 attack usually requires a field mouse. While the 23 v 1 defense will require something the size of a large snake. Chanting also increase my odds of winning.

Mind you I can no longer have the web cam on as the mess in here is getting beyond a joke.

Still it makes becoming Major a damn site easier...

Last edited:

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
4 straight wins bumped me two ranks in a day - thank you Dice Gods, may the Sixes be forever upon you

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I just prostrate myself to the great god Bado and pray that the "dicerape" function is turned off on my account. Unfortunately, he keeps turning it back on.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
@Cardinalsrule: that's because he quite likes seeing you squirm. rofl.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
yeah, I know, ghostie... Happy New Year, girlfriend.....

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
Thank you Dice Gods. I just played - and won - my first Twelve Kingdoms game. Consider all the enemies roasted by my marauding dragons sacrifices to your honour!

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Sorry guys, the Mayan calendar was messing the RNG in the mainframe. I have since handed out dicerape whistles to all Commanders.

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
Thank you O Your Cubical Spottinesses - I just won my first 12 player game - a middling player with 3 cards I setted 50 and wiped out two to get 5 cards and another set then rolled around the board wiping out 9 and setting 8 times in all - it was glorious, gained me 318 points, bumped me 3 ranks, gained me my captains medal and it was all down to Your Divine Die!

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=112496

pahtoz

Awesome Player
Quite a good run considering that it was only turn 7 on a massive....well done!!

ps...i would have boasted about my strategic ingenuity ...nevermind the luck!! :)

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
All hail the mighty Dice Gods!! Finally they have seen it upon themselves to bless me with their divine power. Had amazing rolls to take out a load of people in a tourney game I'm in, and I even went for a cheeky assault with a 3 vs an 8... I couldn't believe my eyes as I kept on winning and eventually defeated them for one final elimination!

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
Truly Quetzalcubal must have been smiling upon you!

Wayne2010

Awesome Player
I've found that using a whiffle hammer on a single ant strategically positioned to cross the center of the USB mounted sacrifice alter makes considerably less of a mess and just effective. But very challenging to achieve in order for the dice to roll in one's favor as one must click the mouse and swing the hammer at precisely the right moment in order for it to work. Also since ants are a generally considered a annoyance and disliked by nearly all humanity, it's not as socially unacceptable. In addition, While I haven't experimented with many insects the research conducted by the legal staff has uncovered a common dislike of all insects (particularly spiders) by all humans which reduces the exposure to legal challenges to their natural rights. I found that roaches are't as effective they seem to sense that the center of the alter is to be avoided and scurry to the edges while I am forced to give up the mouse and pursue them into the other room. But I digress...

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Did you not find that funny? I found that funny :p

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
Oh, I see, we're back to sacrificing small animals, I get it now. Haha.

Last edited:

masterjskye

CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Ahh Sarcasm... the highest form of wit.