• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Roadmap - New Server

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
A potential and, in my view, more detrimental drawback to a player launching mega games ... is that they can have so many active games on the go that they take close to the 24 hour limit to getting around to taking their turn.

To me, that is a better reason "not" to open too many new games when it hinders a players ability to actively participate in the games they already have open and active.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
I'm sorry- but i just looked at the game available file and Braveheart now has over 100 games added on the site to be filled. When will this be addressed? This is ridiculous. I'm trying to start new games, but they are not visible because one jackass is hijacking the entire site. why is this okay to do?

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I'm sorry- but i just looked at the game available file and Braveheart now has over 100 games added on the site to be filled. When will this be addressed? This is ridiculous. I'm trying to start new games, but they are not visible because one jackass is hijacking the entire site. why is this okay to do?

Really not sure if he added those before or after he was asked to slow it down, but regardless I'll have a talk with him about it.

EDIT: Sent him a message asking him to not start anymore until a bunch of the ones up are filled and then limit himself to starting 10 at a time.
Hopefully he'll respond positively to that.

I do note that you've stopped joining his games, so as to not create a problem, Tankiteasy, I appreciate it!

Last edited:

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
He agreed to not start more than 2-3 games at a time.

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
Really not sure if he added those before or after he was asked to slow it down, but regardless I'll have a talk with him about it.

EDIT: Sent him a message asking him to not start anymore until a bunch of the ones up are filled and then limit himself to starting 10 at a time.
Hopefully he'll respond positively to that.

I do note that you've stopped joining his games, so as to not create a problem, Tankiteasy, I appreciate

He agreed not to start 3 or 4 more games? who the hell is he? He is literarily ruining the site- he agreed not to start more games?- what the fuck is going on here. who cares what he agrees to do. This is reprehensible. He needs to be banned for ruining the integrity of the site. He is a maleficent.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
He agreed not to start 3 or 4 more games? who the hell is he? He is literarily ruining the site- he agreed not to start more games?- what the fuck is going on here. who cares what he agrees to do. This is reprehensible. He needs to be banned for ruining the integrity of the site. He is a maleficent.

Don't be ridiculous. Other than starting too many games at a time, which was/is not against any rule, and he has agreed to stop doing, how is "ruining the integrity of the site"????? Your vendetta is showing again.

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
he is ruining the entire experience by hijacking the site. You have allowed him to be the manager of the site. Please remove the 100 games he started and allow him to add 10 if he would like to. Congratulations Braveheart- You now control the site. Well played

Last edited:

LotsOFFLuck

Awesome Player
he is ruining the entire experience by hijacking the site. You have allowed him to be the manager of the site. Please remove the 100 games he started and allow him to add 10 if he would like to. Congratulations Braveheart- You now control the site. Well played

Congratulations on posting the biggest steaming pile of horse shit on the site this year, Tank

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
We'll see...
100 now, WOW...Who does that?
I won't join any of his games and you'd think he'd get a clue when numerous of us have messaged him.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
We'll see...
100 now, WOW...Who does that?
I won't join any of his games and you'd think he'd get a clue when numerous of us have messaged him.
Is that 2-3 games above the 100?

Stormcat

Awesome Player
maybe he could delete his awaiting games that haven't had other players join yet? so that more games that are farther back and currently buried might be seen and finish filling

Last edited:

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
maybe he could delete his awaiting games that haven't had other players join yet? so that more games that are farther back and currently buried might be seen and finish filling
Unfortunately, we are unable to delete any current games at the moment. As cardinalsrule mentioned, we do not any special powers since our admin tab is non-functional at the moment since that has not been re-coded. Thank you for being patient with us as we try to manage with no special/super powers.

In the meantime, if you are looking to join a game, I typically use the filter that is available at the top. Use the empty slots filter. I typically set mine to max = 2. Then I will only see games that need 1 or 2 people to start. I don't see the hundreds of games that way (hence why I didn't notice). Tbh, it's easier to navigate this way and pin point to the games that will start soon. Hope that helps. :)

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
Unfortunately, we are unable to delete any current games at the moment. As cardinalsrule mentioned, we do not any special powers since our admin tab is non-functional at the moment since that has not been re-coded. Thank you for being patient with us as we try to manage with no special/super powers.

In the meantime, if you are looking to join a game, I typically use the filter that is available at the top. Use the empty slots filter. I typically set mine to max = 2. Then I will only see games that need 1 or 2 people to start. I don't see the hundreds of games that way (hence why I didn't notice). Tbh, it's easier to navigate this way and pin point to the games that will start soon. Hope that helps. :)
Thank you Peri Peri with your well placed and measured response.

Stormcat

Awesome Player

Hugely helpful! TY

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
is there an easy way that i can join all games that braveheart started instead of going one by one? Can the dueche bag reply being cardinal?
or can i get alist of cardinal games ? Cardinal is ruining the games. Cardinal is misleading the site and needs to depart.
Cardinal please remove yourself from the site- you are clearly working with braveheart to make the site unplayable

you really need to dial it back. have a look at some of the rules of this site: https://wiki.majorcommand.com/Community_Rules
cards has been a moderator on this site for as long as i recall, and he has always been fair. all he did, and with an uncharacteristic amount of patience imo, is remind you of the rules outlined above. such is his perogative as moderator. also i totally agree with him. i too witnessed you in multiple games happily declaring that you are only going to attack braveheart. i asked you to stop then, b/c frankly i just find this childish and annoying, nevermind that it totally changes the dynamic of any game in the process. thankfully you did stop then. now please dont start this lunacy again, and also, dont start insulting others who dont agree with you. thanks.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Any news on no points option? Think it would be good...