• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Points are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Any news on when points will be updated? Thanks.

All I can say is that my dev has told me for the last couple weeks that "it should be ready to deploy this week". So I've heard that 2 weeks in a row now, going on to week 3. Take from that what you will. Is this the magic week? Or will Monday come again without points? I dunno. There seems to always be just one more file that wasn't configured correctly. I'm waiting as eagerly as you....

Biliam82

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
All I can say is that my dev has told me for the last couple weeks that "it should be ready to deploy this week". So I've heard that 2 weeks in a row now, going on to week 3. Take from that what you will. Is this the magic week? Or will Monday come again without points? I dunno. There seems to always be just one more file that wasn't configured correctly. I'm waiting as eagerly as you....
Are points from April still going to be counted? I had a pretty good April, or maybe I didn't... Tough to tell.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Are points from April still going to be counted? I had a pretty good April, or maybe I didn't... Tough to tell.

So this morning he deployed "points" to our test site. I played some games and it seemed to work. There was still an issue with the scoreboard updating in real-time, but he said he would fix that in an hour.

He also said he wanted to talk to me about retroactive points back to April 1.

As far as I know that is still the plan (to use points back to April 1) But I don't know what he was going to talk to me about. We'll talk this afternoon and I'll know more then.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
So this morning he deployed "points" to our test site. I played some games and it seemed to work. There was still an issue with the scoreboard updating in real-time, but he said he would fix that in an hour.

He also said he wanted to talk to me about retroactive points back to April 1.

As far as I know that is still the plan (to use points back to April 1) But I don't know what he was going to talk to me about. We'll talk this afternoon and I'll know more then.
Any update?

Status
Not open for further replies.