• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Music Recommendations / Current Fav's

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
interesting pizza, would that be considered british surfer punk? lol I really wanted to not like that at the start, but by the end I was tapping my foot and kinda digging it. For some reason the wife yelled in and asked if I was listening to heavy metal, not sure where that one came from haha

PS, if I had life to do over again, I would make my screen name Interesting Pizza

pizzashapes

Awesome Player
interesting pizza, would that be considered british surfer punk? lol I really wanted to not like that at the start, but by the end I was tapping my foot and kinda digging it. For some reason the wife yelled in and asked if I was listening to heavy metal, not sure where that one came from haha

PS, if I had life to do over again, I would make my screen name Interesting Pizza

they are an australian garage/punk band. i understand where you are coming from with the surfer punk though. and pizza is always interesting. :eating:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Love me some Keller Williams.

What about a lil Rev

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM

This is a really really catchy song. Think of the pixies mixed with garbage (the band)

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
and one of my favorite halloween songs:

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
gotta love Will Smith's little daughter Willow...

catchy little tune for sure.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
really? millionaire actor/singer wants his ten year-old daughter to be a sex symbol/prima donna so they run her voice through auto-tune and make her a pop star? There should be a friggin law.

I need something to cleanse the palette after being exposed to that. This is one of my rainy day songs, from back when Genesis was still cool...

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
really? millionaire actor/singer wants his ten year-old daughter to be a sex symbol/prima donna so they run her voice through auto-tune and make her a pop star? There should be a friggin law.

i didn't look at it that way, i looked at it as.. i'd love my own daughter to have positive role models, and everything else out there right now reeks of sex.. i respect Will Smith, and love that he allows his kids to follow in his and his wife's footsteps... entertainers breed entertainers, even the ones that lack talent offer amusement.. and for that, i am greatful. lol.

that song you posted is dope... for rainy days, i'm all about:

Shepherd

CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
fair enough - did a quick search of willow seems images and she more wholesome than most. I understand the weird living-vacariously-through-your-kids thing that has turned the likes of the Jacksons and Ashlee/Jessica Simpson into brands rather than people, so I'm always surprised when folks who already have fame do the same to their kids.

Nice track ghost... very Mogwai or Godspeed You Black Emperor. Here's a video that I think you'll dig...

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
fair enough - did a quick search of willow seems images and she more wholesome than most. I understand the weird living-vacariously-through-your-kids thing that has turned the likes of the Jacksons and Ashlee/Jessica Simpson into brands rather than people, so I'm always surprised when folks who already have fame do the same to their kids.

Nice track ghost... very Mogwai or Godspeed You Black Emperor. Here's a video that I think you'll dig...

i know mogwai very well... hell, our cat's name is 'mogwai'.. lol.
i'm all about gy!be.. totally dig that feel/emotion they create in their music...

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
speaking of rainy days.
and I want you all to listen to this track.
This is an amazing underrated band.

Shepherd

CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Ha! It took me a few tries, but I guess I've zeroed-in on where your tastes lie. Let's see how this works for you...

And for those of you who care I finally picked up the Jansi album... it's so lovely I'm about to mail order a new stylus to do it justice.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Here's a video that I think you'll dig...

Definitely my favorite Mogwai song. Thing is about videos to great songs, they rarely add anything to the enjoyment of the song. I'd rather just close my eyes.

Here is one of my favorite Do Make Say Think songs.

Great build and drums.