• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Master of Maps: Battlefield Earth

palmono

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Moving orders are made public once they are received, or all together at the same time?

sensadrome

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
just seen the updated posts. Airwick you truly are a total madman. OR you have way too much free time on your hands! either way - great job :D

trailblazer

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
so... airwick will know everyone's moves before making his?
😱😱😱😱😱

Well, in my opinion, that's not a problem. If there is any advantage in that, then after all airwick's hard work, setting this epic tournament up for the rest of us to enjoy, and potentially having to keep it running long after he himself has been eliminated, he deserves any "prior knowledge" bonus that comes his way. It wont help him to win any of his games on the board after all.

Oggyyy

Awesome Player
The Borg
Well, in my opinion, that's not a problem. If there is any advantage in that, then after all airwick's hard work, setting this epic tournament up for the rest of us to enjoy, and potentially having to keep it running long after he himself has been eliminated, he deserves any "prior knowledge" bonus that comes his way. It wont help him to win any of his games on the board after all.

Totally agree.

First time playing this kind of thing and the work involved looks epic

Great job Airwick

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
so... airwick will know everyone's moves before making his?
😱😱😱😱😱

Totally agree.

First time playing this kind of thing and the work involved looks epic

Great job Airwick

I get that some players can feel this as a advantage for me, palmono. It's a thing about trust. Every round when I send you a message to send in your moving orders I already picked my move. I hope that all you players can trust me in this.

I also agree with trailblazer, it would not give me any advantage on the games at all.

It would also goes against the love I have for this kind of tournaments. What's the point of abusing my position? If I would do that no one will ever join a MoM tournament again.

So I hope I have taken away your concerns. If it really is a problem I'm willing to send my moving order to a player outside the competition.

pyth

Awesome Player
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
Totally agree with trailblazer and oggyyy.
No need, from my pont of view, to raise such issues of trust in a tournament of this magnitude against the organizer..
or increase airwick's workload in any manner..

palmono

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
I trust you.
No problem.

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
:)

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
just seen the updated posts. Airwick you truly are a total madman. OR you have way too much free time on your hands! either way - great job :D

Haha, I think my wife would agree with you on the madman part ;)

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I get that some players can feel this as a advantage for me, palmono. It's a thing about trust. Every round when I send you a message to send in your moving orders I already picked my move. I hope that all you players can trust me in this.

I also agree with trailblazer, it would not give me any advantage on the games at all.

It would also goes against the love I have for this kind of tournaments. What's the point of abusing my position? If I would do that no one will ever join a MoM tournament again.

So I hope I have taken away your concerns. If it really is a problem I'm willing to send my moving order to a player outside the competition.

I think that anyone who knows him trusts Airwick. He's been running the MoM doubles games and its the same situation. He's not taking advantage there - no issue sending him our orders even when we're attacking his team. I don't see this as an issue, but if anyone really thinks that it is, Air could always send his moves to TB or someone else beforehand. Totally unnecessary, IMO. But that is an alternative if someone believes it's a problem.

But, like I said, anyone who has been around this site for a while knows that Airwick is completely trustworthy. :top:

Oggyyy

Awesome Player
The Borg

Definately no need for that good sir.

I think you do an amazing job

Just looked over some past tournaments...wow!

Last edited:

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
It says: "dorcee attacks sannheten in Norway"
Should that be "dorcee attacks Oggyyy in Norway" or me in Finland?

dorcee

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
Yes, I have the same issue as sannheten, it says "dorcee attacks sannheten in Norway", but my move is to attack Norway, so I guess it should be "dorcee attacks Oggyyy in Norway".