• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

How about an unoffish MajCom Casual League?

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
6!

Hmm. I wonder if the tournaments will make my league obsolete. Anyone know?

Current Teams:

1. zsp/Thunderous
2. RedBridgeBeach/grons
3. Incandenza/Cassidy
4. Daan/landmine
5. rakatac/samular (+10 bonus points for League Commissioner)
6. lh34/mp13

I'd like two more teams of able-bodied players. Please be active and not too awful (though every league needs a Pittsburgh Pirates)

Last edited:

Jewmowrestler

Awesome Player
count me and dradxhoran in. and can we go with the name CDC (center for disease control)?

jeymo

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Put me down with anyone willing to put up with me. ( I messaged Bado see if he will join me)

Last edited:

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Hmm. I wonder if the tournaments will make my league obsolete. Anyone know?

There will be a place for unofficial tourneys here for the foreseeable future, especially since people that put in the work to run unofficial tourneys are much more likely to get access to running official tourneys. ;)

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Thunder came up with a beautiful idea for a team name/color.

He suggested we be named: The Douchebags. Seems like a good idea to me. Apparently we're taking black for a color too?

RedBridgeBeach

Awesome Player
I think it's a very fitting name for you guys. :D Thunder is quite wise.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player

He suggested we be named: The Douchebags. Seems like a good idea to me. Apparently we're taking black for a color too?

Douchebags it is. But black is already taken.

As it turns out, only Orange, Purple, and Brown are left.

EDIT: Though if you can dream up a color sufficiently different from Blue, Green, Black, Gold, and Red, you can have that. :elefant:

Last edited:

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player

Oh really? I came up with that one did I?

Well after zsp came up with "Team Barbie" and the colour pink, i just blurted anything out to save my dignity (zsp obviously has none after this bellringer of a post :p )

Last edited:

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Oooh don't even get me started Mr. I-Can't-Spell-To-Save-My-Life. Where the hell do I begin??

And we'll take purple.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Purple. Excellent.

Already some locker-room drama going public! Perfect.

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Oooh don't even get me started Mr. I-Can't-Spell-To-Save-My-Life. Where the hell do I begin??

And we'll take purple.

I dont know, where do you want to begin, the Mr. I-Can't-Spell-To-Save-My-Life part would be good :p

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Here are some gems from the first post of your cute little tournament...
For each game, the first team to be eliminated from the game MAY be elimanted from race ...
to keep this interesting (..bored already) for the rest of the game, the team the wins the game (eliminates everyone else from the map)...
I need a conformation from both contestants for you...

And here's a few others elsewhere...didn't have to look far
yeah, sun, you are in!! Do have a partner or can i pare you up withh rakatac who is looking for a partner?
david, you just need to upgrade yourself to stategist
Check out the name of this thread...
and yes, to comfirm we were talking statagies, not cheating :D

...I rest my case.

:)

Last edited:

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Cass and I shall be known as Les Assassins des Fauteuils Rollents, and I guess we'll take brown.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Cass and I shall be known as Les Assassins des Fauteuils Rollents, and I guess we'll take brown.

I almost just expelled you from the league for having a really long team name (had to change my table column widths). Then I remembered how many times I had to do that for RBB when keeping stats for zsp and jeymo's tournaments. Thus, I was forced to forgive you.

With that, lh34 and mp13 are left with orange. Now I just need their team name, and one for RBB and grons. Then...we get to sit around and stare at each other for a week or so. Didn't think it would come together this quickly, and I'm still in the World Cup, just maybe back in zsp's tournament, and presumably starting the Amazing Race very shortly. Also still doing stats for two of those. So! Rather busy in MajCom terms. Won't be too long, though.

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
It's rather adorable...

adorable, wrong A word
think you mean

A
W
E
S
O
M
E

you just fail to realise the superior tournament :p

I almost just expelled you from the league for having a really long team name (had to change my table column widths). Then I remembered how many times I had to do that for RBB when keeping stats for zsp and jeymo's tournaments. Thus, I was forced to forgive you.

With that, lh34 and mp13 are left with orange. Now I just need their team name, and one for RBB and grons. Then...we get to sit around and stare at each other for a week or so. Didn't think it would come together this quickly, and I'm still in the World Cup, just maybe back in zsp's tournament, and presumably starting the Amazing Race very shortly. Also still doing stats for two of those. So! Rather busy in MajCom terms. Won't be too long, though.

dam, i wanted to make our name increadibly long :(