• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Honor

WPBRJ

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
i was wondering is there a way to find out who ranked you honorable or dishonorable? haven't been here all that long and i have a 33(10) witch if i am correct by saying that means 7 people ranked me dishonorable and 3 honorable i find this hard to beleave i think i only called one player a idiot and told him he had no clue on how to play this game so far.

it would be nice to see who is doing these poor ranks and be able to ask them why if there is no way to tell the system will never work due to there are no checks and balances.

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
29 honourable, 11 dishonourable. I think most of the dishonourables were for people who skipped out when they knew they were losing a real-time game.

Upvote 0

Chilly

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
For what it's worth, here is how I rate Honor (aka not being a DB):

If you AWOL without either giving a reason or without coming back and apologizing: -1
If you are a DB and not fun to play with: -1
If you finish the game and are generally pleasant: +1

In Robinette's case, I use a different formula.

Upvote 0

loeir

Awesome Player
Backstabbers, generally unpleasant people and awollers are dishonorable. People who I have fun playing with are honorable. That's how I vote.

btw I just got from 17 (6) to 44 (9). After a RT game. I'm convinced people vote honorable more often in RT games because you chat a lot more and you get more often a positive impression of your opponents. For example in the game which brought me from 16 to 44 I also voted everyone honorable because we all had fun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0