• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Hall of Records: Submission Thread

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/441112/
OK I don't know how to explain this or what you would put it down to but this has to be a record. This was an assassin game on Nukes. As the game progressed the guy I was suppose to kill had 1 troop left and trapped in USA, and I had one troop left trapped in USSR. Figured the game was over, both the other 2 players trapped us with stacks that we could not break and we could not get cards. A few rounds go, but the tert next to me, was destroyed by the CIA from USA and I was able to get my 5th card. To top it off my target was able to move his one remaining troop and he moved him to the stalellite. This means that the player in the USA not only gave me a path way to get my 5th card and a set, but he also isolated my target to a location that I could kill him from taking the GRU, ad steal a game.

The odds of this happening and stealing this game, has got to be a record of some sort.

rhinoman

Awesome Player
Generals
The Canadian Club
Longest Game Ever - for Time 753 days and Rounds 638 turns

Hey Guys/Gals,
We think we just broke/set two records for the Longest Game Ever - for Time 753 days and Rounds 638 turns.
Whew, what a game - Thanks to all 12 players - especially Springsteen and Edsdad that extended it over the second year due to their strategy, persistence and determination in a tough 3 way!!
Started Aug 19, 2016 (worked this date backwards...) and Finished Sep 11, 2018
Cheers Everyone

Attachments

• MC Record Longest Game Time & Turns Sep11,2018.jpg
    MC Record Longest Game Time & Turns Sep11,2018.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 76

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
:canabis:
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/441112/
OK I don't know how to explain this or what you would put it down to but this has to be a record. This was an assassin game on Nukes. As the game progressed the guy I was suppose to kill had 1 troop left and trapped in USA, and I had one troop left trapped in USSR. Figured the game was over, both the other 2 players trapped us with stacks that we could not break and we could not get cards. A few rounds go, but the tert next to me, was destroyed by the CIA from USA and I was able to get my 5th card. To top it off my target was able to move his one remaining troop and he moved him to the stalellite. This means that the player in the USA not only gave me a path way to get my 5th card and a set, but he also isolated my target to a location that I could kill him from taking the GRU, ad steal a game.

The odds of this happening and stealing this game, has got to be a record of some sort.

I bet you had a big grin after that. Good for you. What were the other players thinking?:canabis:

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Hey Guys/Gals,
We think we just broke/set two records for the Longest Game Ever - for Time 753 days and Rounds 638 turns.
Whew, what a game - Thanks to all 12 players - especially Springsteen and Edsdad that extended it over the second year due to their strategy, persistence and determination in a tough 3 way!!
Started Aug 19, 2016 (worked this date backwards...) and Finished Sep 11, 2018
Cheers Everyone

What was the game number?

rhinoman

Awesome Player
Generals
The Canadian Club
#338953.

Its in the top left corner of the Page Snap I posted. Cheers

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
What about elimination in the starting round?

I'm going to assume this was a game on a small map with 12 or 24 players, which would make this a record held by 100's here. ;)

menelaosbgr

Awesome Player
The Canadian Club
42 regions. 8 players

Elimination of one player in 1 round by 1 person :) ( got lucky ).

I'm going to assume this was a game on a small map with 12 or 24 players, which would make this a record held by 100's here. ;)

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
In the first turn of https://www.majorcommand.com/games/464634, 1v1 on British, Dorcee deployed 8 units and took out 6 terts/18 units with no loss. As I started my first turn I were 26 troops behind. Probably happened before, but ...

haWD96lz

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
Spaceballs
In the first turn of https://www.majorcommand.com/games/464634, 1v1 on British, Dorcee deployed 8 units and took out 6 terts/18 units with no loss. As I started my first turn I were 26 troops behind. Probably happened before, but ...

I calculate this as happening a bit less than 1 in 5000 games by chance. Really small odds, but not likely a record with how many 1 v 1 games we have had here.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Awesome Player

It happened to me before more than once. I particularly remember this game: https://www.majorcommand.com/games/458278/ 1v1 on Massive vs BlueVelvet. In the middle of round 1, as I started my first turn, I was trailing by 30 troops, at the end of round 1, after my first turn I was leading by 10 troops. I turned a 30 troops deficit into a 10 troops lead, a gain of 40 troops all in the first turn. Never give up.

If you can flip that game. Your the best. You will walk with pride.

I did (both)

armstrong

Awesome Player
Is there a compiled list of records anywhere here, or do we scroll through the entire thread to find them?

Anyone know what the record is for the highest amount of points collected by one player in a 4-person game?

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Woaw very good question.
Seems you ve just earned a lot of points in a 4-player game? :).

Not sure Admins might find it back...

armstrong

Awesome Player
I just realized I asked a very Noob question. That said, I thought your reply was sarcastic but now I think it isn't.

Anyways - there's the Wiki Hall of Fame list. I guess that's the list I was asking for.

Regarding the most in a 4-player game, I just figured that it seemed a lot of people play that game (I play it exclusively, as I haven't discovered the "fun" of any other games I guess). I thought I had a good win (esp since I'm still new), but obviously for someone to get a record, it has to be a pretty spectacular outcome (which I don't think mine qualifies as). The record would obviously occur if a newbie came in against 3 other high-ranked players in the same game, and managed to beat them.

armstrong

Awesome Player
OK - FWIW. I found my biggest 4-player game win. I don't think it's a 5-standard deviation outcome, but it might be a starting point for a record. After the game, I discovered the top 200 list and found that all the other players were ranked in the 60s or better. I don't know what my rating was at the time of the game.

Anyways - 172 points. If that's significant in any way, I can provide the game number.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I am afraid that won't be a record, but it is impressive as a start nonetheless. Unfortunately, the Wiki (including the Hall of Fame) can't be updated at the moment. Probably once the new engine is released, that will be corrected at some point

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
How about glitches? Not accomplishments at all...

I have 37 friends listed after gtivan reactivated and was a highlighted friend, during which I had the max 36 highlighted friends, allowing me 37 until (I assume) I unlighlight somebody...

https://imgur.com/a/tyyK6yl

I also have two North America bronze medals somehow.

Last edited:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
How about glitches? Not accomplishments at all...

I have 37 friends listed after gtivan reactivated and was a highlighted friend, during which I had the max 36 highlighted friends, allowing me 37 until (I assume) I unlighlight somebody...

https://imgur.com/a/tyyK6yl

I also have two North America bronze medals somehow.

I had the friend thing happen to me also. If you don't want that extra bronze, I will take it, add it to my silver and just like magic. Puff of smoke ..Gold