• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Hall of Records: Submission Thread

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
tL0m5Ag.png

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player
Buddy you must be very lucky if you think that's a record, i have those dice at least once every week. The official record is in 20 consecutive ice cubes.

BallzDeep

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Looks like we have some new records for consideration!
Longest game, time and rounds, game 243333, 364 turns in 725 days.

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
725 days? Wow. That's exactly the length of the current record holder - 240407

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
What is the highest ratio of opponents defeated per games played? I'm at 2.77 (1454 opponents defeated in 525 games). Lots of crusades and sixers!

ajdedo

I Shot the Sheriff
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Buddy you must be very lucky if you think that's a record, i have those dice at least once every week. The official record is in 20 consecutive ice cubes.

LOL. Once a week! I get them before lunch. ;)

TheGeneral

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.

Attachments

• Record 2v3.PNG
    Record 2v3.PNG
    171.5 KB · Views: 79

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player
Yes that seems to beat the present record of 1vs.2 (2vs.3 is not possible), and eric's register seems to be a record too although somebody would have to check it. By the way if the hall is updated, the highest score ever would have to be updated too, sensadrome beat it time ago (and with a huge difference).

BeanZ

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Yep... it's a record, and there are a lot of others that aren't relevant.

Unfortunately we are currently unable to edit the wiki, and all the resources are going into the new engine.
When we do get it back then I will definitely go back through this thread and make sure everything is shiny, new and up to date :)

So keep posting records here, they'll end up in the Hall of records eventually :)

TheGeneral

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
Yep... it's a record, and there are a lot of others that aren't relevant.

Unfortunately we are currently unable to edit the wiki, and all the resources are going into the new engine.
When we do get it back then I will definitely go back through this thread and make sure everything is shiny, new and up to date :)

So keep posting records here, they'll end up in the Hall of records eventually :)

thanks, mucker

sundicekid

Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Canadian Club
So, what songs will they sing for you?

How about Longest Game in History - Rounds! Yep, 472 Rounds! I'd love to know what day it started??

Attachments

• Longest Game in History Round 472 12-27-17.jpg
    Longest Game in History Round 472 12-27-17.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 91

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
What is the highest ratio of opponents defeated per games played? I'm at 2.77 (1454 opponents defeated in 525 games). Lots of crusades and sixers!

I’m up to 2.87 wins/game. (1791 wins in 625 games).

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player
Lots of crusades and sixers!

Yes that's the problem with those data, including the medals, imo winning one team is similar to winning one player. In duels it is even worse because it's common to see awolers in one team so there is not a game. In an extreme case which I don't think has happened, a player who only plays crusades could get soon into several scoreboards just winning half of them, and he/she wouldn't need to be specially good.

Maybe we should see in the medal scoreboard the ratio between medals and games played, and inside individual stats how many games of each kind that player has played.

Don't get me wrong, you are one of the greatest for sure, but not because of that, there are some much worse players who have a similar ratio. wins/game.

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Yeah, I agree it’s a skewed stat. Wins should be divided by number of players on a team. Winning a 24-player singles is hard and is 23 wins. Winning a crusade should be 12 wins divided by 12 teammates (1 win). Winning a 4x sixers should count as 3 wins.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Yeah, I agree it’s a skewed stat. Wins should be divided by number of players on a team. Winning a 24-player singles is hard and is 23 wins. Winning a crusade should be 12 wins divided by 12 teammates (1 win). Winning a 4x sixers should count as 3 wins.

+1

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Yeah, I don't know. This is so very subjective, isn't it?

I think a 4x sixers is way more difficult to win than a simple 4-player. I'm also not sure that winning a 24-player is exactly 23 times more difficult than winning 1v1s -- why bother/tamper with this?

You guys certainly have a point about crusades, but I made a search now and it tells me that outside tournies there have been 58 crusades played out of the what, 420k games? (This result is strange. Am I missing something?) Seems to be a non-issue.

Besides (and this should be my strongest argument) every kill counts towards the unique killcount. If the stat is divided, whose kill do you get exactly, and how is it determined? Changing this would mean to discard the medal system as well, wouldn't it?

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Th-child, yes, I was going to mention that the medals is all based on how many people you beat, regardless of how many teammates helped you do it. So crusades are an easy way to rack up medals. So is playing 100 games at a time. It really doesn’t matter. It’s good to have different incentives to chase. Baseball has lots of stats like this. Batting average (BA) is best known, but OPS (On Base plus Slugging Percentage) is the best indicator of batter value (i.e. best correlation to team winning percentage). It would be really interesting to have a MajCom fantasy league where you could draft players! Which stats would people pay most attention to? It would really depend on what the scoring system was.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Th-child, yes, I was going to mention that the medals is all based on how many people you beat, regardless of how many teammates helped you do it. So crusades are an easy way to rack up medals. So is playing 100 games at a time. It really doesn’t matter. It’s good to have different incentives to chase. Baseball has lots of stats like this. Batting average (BA) is best known, but OPS (On Base plus Slugging Percentage) is the best indicator of batter value (i.e. best correlation to team winning percentage). It would be really interesting to have a MajCom fantasy league where you could draft players! Which stats would people pay most attention to? It would really depend on what the scoring system was.

I have more kills and medals then eric, th-child, SDK, Malpot, namelochil, Sweetie,Dagnasty2, Sann, and a bunch others that I don't feel that I am as good as. I do like the stat Tormenta brought up about games played in tournaments/ points earned, but that also doesn't tell the whole story. I also like the fact that their are so many different things someone can try to be top at. Most merc kills?, Most wins in any particular map. There litterally could be thousands of stats. I do value longevity, but Roscoe sure accomplished a lot in a short period of time. Others, I wonder how long they would have stayed so hi. I think I was in 1 or 2 games with jaejae. One game with Blondo. Who I thought was over rated and he was on top of the leaderboard. Have fun and good health. Happy ST. Patrick's day.