• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Games dont load

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
If possible, would you be able to send an HAR dump for the homepage (https://majorcommand.com) following these instructions: https://support.securly.com/hc/en-u...rome-Network-Dump-HAR-and-where-do-I-find-it-

That would help immensely, as I'm unable to replicate here.
ok, i hope i did this right, hope this helps, hope i right-clicked the right stuff!
not sure if you can tell from the file or whether it is important, but i am using chrome on a macbook.
hm ok - it doesnt look i can attach the .har file. i opened it with textedit & tried to paste it here - also not possible (are 4573 pages too long?) . so i exported a pdf of that text & this is what is attached below. let me know whether this is at all useful or if there is sth else i can do. just bear in mind my sub level computer understanding. thanks!
edit: i uploaded the .har file to wetransfer: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/72...dd4a9713ffe3c3fb993a674d20221006192704/c84a8c

Attachments

• www.majorcommand.com.pdf
    10.7 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

andrewminerd

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer
It seems like you got the correct HAR file, but I will need the exact file (not PDF). Unfortunately, that wetransfer link isn't working. Could you try uploading to:

Thanks, I appreciate it!

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
i think i got the file...i only picked the first one...should i do all of them?

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
andrew it won't allow me to upload a har file. message me and i can get the har file to you

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
It seems like you got the correct HAR file, but I will need the exact file (not PDF). Unfortunately, that wetransfer link isn't working. Could you try uploading to:

Thanks, I appreciate it!
should be there now

StudioCity

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Games dont load this mornning says I have 5 turns but nothing on the screen

Thanx
My games arnt showing now for close on 3 days( ive 20 games..or did as now Ive missed several turns)....and dosnt even show me active games....

andrewminerd

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer
My games arnt showing now for close on 3 days( ive 20 games..or did as now Ive missed several turns)....and dosnt even show me active games....

If you are having general issues with the interface (eg., empty pages), please try Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows/Linux) or Cmd+Shift+R (Mac) when on the page that's broken.

If the interface looks correct but you are missing games in your active/awaiting/archived list, that has been resolved and should not require any special action on your part other than just refreshing the page.

Please let me know if you continue to see issues.

StudioCity

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
If you are having general issues with the interface (eg., empty pages), please try Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows/Linux) or Cmd+Shift+R (Mac) when on the page that's broken.

If the interface looks correct but you are missing games in your active/awaiting/archived list, that has been resolved and should not require any special action on your part other than just refreshing the page.

Please let me know if you continue to see issues.
Havnt been able to access games now for 5 days.....Ive tried hitting Clt Alt but it still wont show me any of the games Im in

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Havnt been able to access games now for 5 days.....Ive tried hitting Clt Alt but it still wont show me any of the games Im in

It's Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows
or Cmd+Shift+R on Mac

StudioCity

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
I have not been able to take a turn for nearly a week no can someone please look at my account?....I just dosnt show me my 14 or so games at all...and yes Ive tried pressing the above commands

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
I have not been able to take a turn for nearly a week no can someone please look at my account?....I just dosnt show me my 14 or so games at all...and yes Ive tried pressing the above

Which browser are you using?

Can you try logging in to your account while using a private tab on your browser, and then let me know what happens?

You can get a new private tab by pressing Command-Shift-N in Chrome, and Edge in Windows.

Or in Firefox it's Command-Shift-P

Otherwise click the menu button in the upper-right corner of the browser window. Then, select New incognito window.

Then you'll need to login to your account again and let me know if you see your games there.

Thanks.

petesyn

Awesome Player
Hi Guys, have 6 games waiting but can't get into them on my Mac. I have tried cmd+shift+r alas to no avail

Gvogel

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Don't know if it is of value but the games that where an issue before did not go to archives when they were completed, win or lose.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Hi Guys, have 6 games waiting but can't get into them on my Mac. I have tried cmd+shift+r alas to no avail

Is there any way you can try a different browser, or different computer, or even try on your phone?