• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

BETA Games - Old UI - (3 / 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer
I've just published a new engine version to address the reinforcement issue that had been causing trouble especially on Land Rush. Let us know if the issue has been solved.

flyboi

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Last edited:

spirop

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
I've just published a new engine version to address the reinforcement issue that had been causing trouble especially on Land Rush. Let us know if the issue has been solved.

I have played two turns on a LR game since your fix, and reinforcement has worked flawlessly both times. Nice!

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
On the beta page, when an assassin game is finished, the game in the archived games tab is marked as both "defeated" and "win", even if you're not the winner :)

attachment.php

flyboi

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers

Looks good so far.

flyboi

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
During game 32 https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/32/ player engineerairborne was eliminated; however, the system did not prompt a call to turn in reserves. engineerairborne was eliminated with 4 cards, and I already had 3. The system remained in attack mode; however, I was prevented from attacking or making any other moves until I refreshed the page. At this point I was prompted to turn in reserves. I did and game play resumed as normal.

ThunderChile

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
Nice that the new engine is progressing! Any estimation when it's publicly launched? I can't play current flash engine games so been waiting until flash has been ditched to upgrade my account again.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Nice that the new engine is progressing! Any estimation when it's publicly launched? I can't play current flash engine games so been waiting until flash has been ditched to upgrade my account again.

Hopefully by July.

You can play the BETA games right now since it doesn't use Flash.

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Hi

Revisited game 9 and tried. (It has been showing 00:00 / my turn for 14 days.)

This time the reinforcement dialouge box popped up, but I could not do anything but close the box. Could not reinforce.

Tried reloading. That resulted in the game behaving like before. Stuck at reinforcement without a pop-up.

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
(But the game interface is not frozen. I interacts in one way. Terts high lights when clicked upon. Another click and the high light is gone.)

attachment.php

Hi

This time the reinforcement dialouge box popped up, but I could not do anything but close the box. Could not reinforce.

Tried reloading. That resulted in the game behaving like before. Stuck at reinforcement without a pop-up.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
game #20, won't let me turn in set

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
- Went back to the game now and observed that the troops I could not reinforce 04-17-2019 07:24 PM, now had moved to where I tried to send them! Also the Record confirmes this.

- Started a turn and this time were able to reinforce! There was a 5 second lag, but it worked. The troops moved.

- Then I started yet another turn. This time all happened like on 04-17-2019 07:24 PM. I could not reinforce, and I cant end the turn.

Hi

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Returned to the game.

On https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/index.php it says it is round 23 and I have 5:26 left to do my turn.

Entering https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/9/ it says "End turn" and Round 22 and the map shows the troops I tried to move from 078, are still on 078.

The record tab on the other hand states that the troops have been moved, round 22 has ended, it is round 23, waiting for player.

- Went back to the game now and observed that the troops I could not reinforce 04-17-2019 07:24 PM, now had moved to where I tried to send them! Also the Record confirmes this.

- Started a turn and this time were able to reinforce! There was a 5 second lag, but it worked. The troops moved.

- Then I started yet another turn. This time all happened like on 04-17-2019 07:24 PM. I could not reinforce, and I cant end the turn.

Last edited:

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
I logged in again now, and everything worked fine. Ended the game.

Returned to the game.

On https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/index.php it says it is round 23 and I have 5:26 left to do my turn.

Entering https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/9/ it says "End turn" and Round 22 and the map shows the troops I tried to move from 078, are still on 078.

The record tab on the other hand states that the troops have been moved, round 22 has ended, it is round 23, waiting for player.

flyboi

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Game 48 has victory message that reads.
Hail flyboi! The natives and bison aren't too happy, but you did it - you've tamed the west. You gained 138 points. The road to victory took you 23 turns in 0-1517639 seconds.

https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/48/

flyboi

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
In game 23 https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/23/ the victory message reads "Hail flyboi! The natives and bison aren't too happy, but you did it - you've tamed the west. You gained 234 points. The road to victory took you 31 turns in 0-232372 seconds."

flyboi

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
In game 32 the victory message reads Hail flyboi! You've tamed the Dragons and conquered the Twelve Domains. You are indeed a great and valiant warrior. You gained 101 points. The road to victory took you 53 turns in 0-393334 seconds."

flyboi

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
In game 36 the victory message reads "Hail flyboi! The natives and bison aren't too happy, but you did it - you've tamed the west. You gained 140 points. The road to victory took you 23 turns in 0-597358 seconds."

https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/36/

Status
Not open for further replies.