• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

BETA Games - Old UI - (3 / 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Just another few faulty end-of-game-messages, and maybe the Sheriff and MrMarcos understand that the messages need to be looked into. We're not quite there yet, I'm afraid :-D

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Just another few faulty end-of-game-messages, and maybe the Sheriff and MrMarcos understand that the messages need to be looked into. We're not quite there yet, I'm afraid :-D

And I'm the next to post :)
I finally wrapped up game 6, and the end-of-game message said:
"Hail Sebrim! The natives and bison aren't too happy, but you did it - you've tamed the west. You gained 83 points. The road to victory took you 46 turns in 13 days 04 hours 59 minutes 01 seconds."
i.e. no negative time, but not the right time either, since the gmae has been going since early March :)

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Game 62 similarly list the length of the game in seconds, and not days, hours etc.

In game 36 the victory message reads "Hail flyboi! The natives and bison aren't too happy, but you did it - you've tamed the west. You gained 140 points. The road to victory took you 23 turns in 0-597358 seconds."

https://www.majorcommand.com/new_games/36/

BallzDeep

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Deferred troops only worked in the first round: game 95

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Hey guys.... We're very close to releasing a major update. This new update will have a completely new UI, and most if not all of the bugs you are experiencing should be taken care of. I may try to post a video if a can.... Otherwise it will just have to be a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.