• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

2018 Year End Doubles Round Robin Tournament: The Doubles Crown Series

haWD96lz

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
Spaceballs
I think we just need hortik for the tiebreak

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
We won our second game as well against Tape + Bear, so we are through. This second game was quite tough, almost got our asses kicked.
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/470961/

So.
Bracket-only.jpg

Anybody still in competition please report progress. I believe we will face Clarkenfeld and once.

On the other bracket, Sann + F15 is up 1:0 against ironz + StJude, and their second game is still going on.
I don't know anything about Risky + Rosco... you guys are waiting for the winner of Hortik + Hawd vs. Linear + Luis, right?

I hope Bear doesn't mind but I'm gonna send them an inquiry.

Edit: message sent. Hortik + Hawd and Linear + Luis, I think you ought to play on the Far East Asia map.

Looking forward to playing you th/dorcee. I trust once is as well!

BearNecessities

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
T.O's.
We won our second game as well against Tape + Bear, so we are through. This second game was quite tough, almost got our asses kicked.

Edit: message sent. Hortik + Hawd and Linear + Luis, I think you ought to play on the Far East Asia map.

Great games with Th and Dorcee! Lovely playing with you folks. Sorry to be eliminated, but a great experience to have faced off against such a great group of players!

TH, you are welcome to reach out to people if you'd like - poke and prod as you feel fit!

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/470961/

So.
Bracket-only.jpg

Anybody still in competition please report progress. I believe we will face Clarkenfeld and once.

On the other bracket, Sann + F15 is up 1:0 against ironz + StJude, and their second game is still going on.
I don't know anything about Risky + Rosco... you guys are waiting for the winner of Hortik + Hawd vs. Linear + Luis, right?

Yes we are still waiting. I think they have a playoff game to see who advances, but it has been a while.

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Yes we are still waiting. I think they have a playoff game to see who advances, but it has been a while.

The game has been created. I am waiting for the password and we will start this one ASAP.

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The game has been created. I am waiting for the password and we will start this one ASAP.

Hortik I don't know if I've said this before but your avatar is a problem for me. It's such a good beer that every time I see it my mouth starts watering.

BearNecessities

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
T.O's.
Hortik I don't know if I've said this before but your avatar is a problem for me. It's such a good beer that every time I see it my mouth starts watering.

I'm just waiting for him to put it on a regular Belgian beer rotation. I vote for Maredsous next!

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Haha, Duvel is my favorite one, don't really feel like doing a rotation, sorry mate ^^

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Sannheten and F15 win game 2 as well, advancing to the semi finals:

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/470717/

Sann and F15 made easy work in the second round. If Ros and I get past our next opponent maybe Sann and F15 will have forgotten all about the tournament. Otherwise didn't the podcast have them going out early. They could be the first Kings of the year end doubles competition.F15 is a stealth player while Sann carries the hammer. Congrats guys.

BearNecessities

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
T.O's.
It's official: Luis and Linear graduate from group stage and now take on Riskyone and Roscokov.

Please start up a best of 3 game on Sea of Japan. Keep in mind, the player to play first may not attack, though he/she may deploy.

Best of luck to both teams.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
It's official: Luis and Linear graduate from group stage and now take on Riskyone and Roscokov.

Please start up a best of 3 game on Sea of Japan. Keep in mind, the player to play first may not attack, though he/she may deploy.

Best of luck to both teams.

The double L as they are called in these parts or just LL cool risk. I know we have a battle ahead but their troops are battle worn. We will take advantage of that. The Sea of Japan will be ruled by the double R Ros and risky Good luck LL

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The double L as they are called in these parts or just LL cool risk. I know we have a battle ahead but their troops are battle worn. We will take advantage of that. The Sea of Japan will be ruled by the double R Ros and risky Good luck LL

Someone will be Big in Japan