• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

zsp's tOuRnAmEnT oF cHaOs!

VetaBANNED

Awesome Player
Oh sorry, I figured since you were at the top of the leaderboard now... :p

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
I'm just going to ignore that and say...

Congrats to Chilly for the narrow 1 point victory in his group to advance to the next round!

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
I think your blue highlighting in Group ! might be premature: If RBB pulls a win out of his hat/ass/asshat, doesn't he still have a chance?

Also, some Group H analysis: I think mike wins the group with a Game 1 victory. He seems to have the tiebreaker over zsp. His only other way out is to make sure zsp is the next one eliminated in Game 1, and he needs to hold on for second.

I also think that Veta has essentially clinched the Dice d'Or, unless jeymo or Incandenza goes out of his mind and kills everybody in the remaining games.

Last edited:

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
I was hoping no one would notice my "premature" blue highlighting in Group !. I have confidence that bitglory will do what he needs to do to win that group. Things are definitely looking in his favor. I can of course make the change if strange things happen, but I just wanted to get the change out of the way now.

Yes. If mike wins, he advances. If I win, I advance.

Veta certainly kicked some Group C booty.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
I also think that Veta has essentially clinched the Dice d'Or, unless jeymo or Incandenza goes out of his mind and kills everybody in the remaining games.

Looking at my remaining games, I would rate the possibility of "going out of my mind" as dishearteningly low.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Four of the final six spots are clinched:

C - Veta
H - zsp
A - Sun-Tzu
O - Chilly

In S, Incandenza or jeymo goes through with a win. Daan and edsdad have a long shot with a win and early exits in game 6 by jeymo and 'Denza.

! is bitglory's to lose. RBB can still go through with a win and bitglory placing 3rd or below in Game 1. It goes to a tiebreak playoff if bitglory places 5th and RBB, 2nd in Game 1 (both would have two wins, two 2nds, one 3rd, and one 5th place finish)

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
It goes to a tiebreak playoff if bitglory places 5th and RBB, 2nd in Game 1 (both would have two wins, two 2nds, one 3rd, and one 5th place finish)
Well that depends if they also eliminated the same total amount of players in all of their games (ie - first tie-breaking scenario). That would make things interesting if that did happen.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
oops. I forgot about that first tiebreaker.

Though, currently, they do both have 9 OD each.

Daan

Awesome Player
Four of the final six spots are clinched:

C - Veta
H - zsp
A - Sun-Tzu
O - Chilly

In S, Incandenza or jeymo goes through with a win. Daan and edsdad have a long shot with a win and early exits in game 6 by jeymo and 'Denza.

! is bitglory's to lose. RBB can still go through with a win and bitglory placing 3rd or below in Game 1. It goes to a tiebreak playoff if bitglory places 5th and RBB, 2nd in Game 1 (both would have two wins, two 2nds, one 3rd, and one 5th place finish)

Surprisingly, I've won the last game and eliminated Inca, Jeymo and edsad early enough so that in the end I also won the group!

NB with big thnx to SMU!

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
That is an impressive result, Daan. Congrats!

As a side note, you're currently Laziest Finalist, with only 6 OD.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
Wow Daan, nicely played. I will get working on the final round organization in the first post and get the final round games started. We just need someone from Group ! to advance.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
I'm hoping it's RBB. So far, we've had a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th Group Seed advance. RBB would round us out with a 4th.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Oh. By the way, this is what insomnia got you the other day:

e41a5b03a9907de0d32f9c8319a7b4bd.png
0e5e54f181958412859a42e82ae966f2.png

00690454ecb8a9f6e766e836ce6d9f7b.png
2a8c563694e1fd13dbfbf2032ce37021.png

df56fa1d672b716b3975903d3b0976f9.png

Daan

Awesome Player
NO TIEBREAKER IN GROUP !
RBB has eliminated bitglory and that is his 10th OD, so if he places 2nd or 1st then he will advance to the final round.