• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

TOURNEY: Continent Conquerors Cup

haWD96lz

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
Spaceballs
I'll let risky make the call here. I hear three suggestions and one other options plus maybe he has another.

1. Replay game
2. Continue on with round 6 and if I"m in top 12 then 13th place gets my spot
3. Remove me from the tourney and elriccbiscuit take my spot.
4. Continue on as is.

Not sure how #3 works in practice, but I'm sure we can figure something out. Sounds like 1 or 2 would probably be the best and fairest way to get to forgive and work to forget. That said its his call if he wants to make it.

LotsOFFLuck

Awesome Player
I'll let risky make the call here. I hear three suggestions and one other options plus maybe he has another.

1. Replay game
4. Continue on as is.

Not sure how #3 works in practice, but I'm sure we can figure something out. Sounds like 1 or 2 would probably be the best and fairest way to get to forgive and work to forget. That said its his call if he wants to make it.

I was in that game also, but that works for me. Risky can make the call

xsb1977

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
Thanks Sebrim, was absolutelly like that. He went through RISKY to get my cards and then hit risky in the 1vs1

xsb1977

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
hahahaha, this is exactly what you do many times!!! and many can confirm it, not just me. Not to mention this awfull behaviour, purpously delaying the end of the game on who knows why:

https://www.majorcommand.com/games/507152/

Now let's stop talking about yourself and focuss it on the discussion we were having, can you?

There's something clear, people doing this kind of things on purpose (breaking truces, delaying on purpose games, etc...) are HIGHLY toxic for the community. We all should reflect on what kind of community we want

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
hahahaha, this is exactly what you do many times!!! and many can confirm it, not just me. Not to mention this awfull behaviour, purpously delaying the end of the game on who knows why:
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/507152/
Now let's stop talking about yourself and focuss it on the discussion we were having, can you?
offtopic, but since you brought it up; I postponed by 1 single turn so you would read my sincere condoleances. If I hadnt postponed, the game would've been over and you wouldn't have read the condoleances.

Last edited:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Tourney players to vote?

1. Replay game
4. Continue on as is.

I have thought about this for a while and this is what I have come up with. haWD, did not cheat, he used poor judgement. It's not against the rules, but completely changed the outcome, by turning a mistake( deploying in the wrong spot because of active truce) into a win. There were other players involved also. It's about integrity. I would love to play that game again as would the other players in it, but as I stated he didn't break a rule. I want integrity so I can't say with a straight face that we have to play again. I don't want a feud with someone, it isn't what I play for. How about the other players in the tournament vote. Can even be closed ballet, but no college electoral votes. Popular vote please. Remember this effected others, it could have been you. Also it seams to affect the players in that game only as far as Skulls go.

haWD96lz

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
Spaceballs
I have thought about this for a while and this is what I have come up with. haWD, did not cheat, he used poor judgement. It's not against the rules, but completely changed the outcome, by turning a mistake( deploying in the wrong spot because of active truce) into a win. There were other players involved also. It's about integrity. I would love to play that game again as would the other players in it, but as I stated he didn't break a rule. I want integrity so I can't say with a straight face that we have to play again. I don't want a feud with someone, it isn't what I play for. How about the other players in the tournament vote. Can even be closed ballet, but no college electoral votes. Popular vote please. Remember this effected others, it could have been you. Also it seams to affect the players in that game only as far as Skulls go.

I am fine with this and also don't want a feud. I didn't think things through enough. We're all under a lot of stress right now and I want to move towards a resolution that helps restore the peace.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I'm happy to see this being settled amicably. How about the players play the game again and it can all be forgotten? Just my opinion.
That way no one gets hurt.
I certainly don't like option #3, letting a player who hasn't been in jump in for the last round and possibly make the finals.

xsb1977

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
look at THE guy pretending to be polite, hahaha. You delayed it on purpose for MORE than 1 turn and you know it, it's only about to check it. Just as you did with IronDuke and some others. And not happy with this (prettending to offer condolences by behaving like a kid), you wrote again your condolences in another game we play DAYS AFTER.

How about to use direct message if you really felt my Dad's death???

Get lost buddy, GET LOST.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I don't think a vote from all participants is necessary. Just repeat the game, and all's fine!

PS. I don't think this thread is the place for a feud between Aura and xsb....

xsb1977

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
you're right, let's vote all on in. I was elmininated while being one of the final 3 players (actually he broke the truce to eliminate me). I delegate my on risky, I don't care too much on this as I think that anyone is responbile for their own acts.

you're right also on the second part but let's make it clear: this guy mocked up on my Father's memory (he passed away last week) and NO, I'm not gonna be quiet in front of this. Enough is enough.

Zorbmonkey

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Unless there are objections, I will be RESTARTING Match E.

Luckily Match A is still only at Round 4 in their game so hopefully this won't delay the tournament too much.

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
look at THE guy pretending to be polite, hahaha. You delayed it on purpose for MORE than 1 turn and you know it, it's only about to check it. Just as you did with IronDuke and some others. And not happy with this (prettending to offer condolences by behaving like a kid), you wrote again your condolences in another game we play DAYS AFTER.
How about to use direct message if you really felt my Dad's death???
Get lost buddy, GET LOST.
You told me recently your dad was dying. I replied "sorry to hear about your dad. Best of wishes processing that. I hope he's old, that he's been a good father to you and that he's had a good life and not some horrible disease like me (cancer, 4x chemo, 20radio etc)" I wasn't being polite, I was being empathetic.
This week I asked "how's your dad holding up?"
You replied "he passed away yesterday, thanks for asking"
Then I had my last turn, I wrote "offering my condoleances." I wanted to make sure you'd read it so I didn't finish the game the same turn coz the chatter would've been archived unread. Your turn, you didn't respond, so I thought maybe you still hadnt read it so I repeated my condoleances in the next game (since you've ignored a few mails in the past). I understand this is a hard time for you, so really, the best of luck. I'd appreciate though if you didn't question my sincerity publicly or ridicule me ingame. I'm not gonna get lost. We don't need to interact either. Feel free to mail me or a mutual friend mediator on how to resolve this if you want to. Peace.
I don't think this thread is the place for a feud between Aura and xsb....
Indeed it's not, but I look really bad here, so sri I had to reply and I dunno where else. I didnt start this here.

Last edited:

xsb1977

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
they told you to do not post, and you keep going. I told you GET LOST, and you're still around repliing to me. You can try to explain as you always do, tons of words that mean nothing. You always do the same, you HIT from the back like a coward and when we face you, you start criing. You know what you did in this game, i told you to many times, don't try to be the Smart guy here. WE all are equal, this is how I see it. You don't, nice, but don't try to fool me. Stop it NOW, and don not reply to me again.

Let's try it again: GET LOST.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
When will the tables be updated and Round 6 begin, Zorbmonkey?