• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Speed games

Atlas-shrugged

Awesome Player
This is the first site I have played 24 hour turns. The other site I play at has extensive realtime games and I have only once tried a longterm game there.
They are totally different animals ,I would say that I prefer the realtime game as being more realistic and gratifying in general.
Although I like this now too,and am giving it a chance to sink in, They will always be different ways of looking at the game, just like the table version has its quirks.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Spazm, I'm usually online with time to play in the evenings Pacific time (after 8PM or so), and I'd be down for a speed game or two. Shoot me a PM and we can arrange a time in the next couple of days.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
certainly play speed games if I had blocks of time to my self, but i don't so casual turns works for me.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
certainly play speed games if I had blocks of time to my self, but i don't so casual turns works for me.

you've got lots of blocks darling, just like me.. in the evening. ;P

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
2 minute speed game up, for anyone else..."on break"... :p

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
bump: Another speed game is up and is anxiously awaiting an opponent!

Side note: Mods, I just want to make sure you're ok with me continuing to use this thread for this purpose. I've found that the speed games can sit there for a while and it is frustrating to have to check up constantly on it for 30 minutes, forget about it, then come back and find you've missed a turn because someone finally joined.

bstew

Awesome Player
If anyone is interested- I have a speed game up now (899). Also I'm generally interested in speed games so if anyone ever wants to message me about one and I'm around, I'll gladly play.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Shoot, went to join but I guess you dumped it already :(

Edit: Oh I guess that was three hours ago.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
you guys should set up a speed game night. like Wednesday night speed games. might get more people with a little planning. I can even make dispatch notice if you wanted to do something like that.

bstew

Awesome Player
As usual Badorties reveals his strategic brilliance. So those interested in speed games- post what day or time frame works for you. If you are posting a specific set of hours be sure to specify a time zone.

PointSpecial

Awesome Player
Anybody up for a speed game?

Never mind, my pillow calls

Last edited: