• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Odd message

Wisescarab

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Not sure if this belongs here, but anyone else getting odd messages from/about someone named Pilgrim?

zonie

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Dealing with a large amount of people, your going to come across some different and even difficult people, it's just going to happen. I don't know the whole story, but I for one am happy that there is someone or something blocking people from this site/game that doesn't respect it. We all have opinions, and that's fine but there are other places to make your point. This is a fun "game" and I enjoy playing it and joking around with other players. Thanks for your work you do to keep this site up and running and fun.

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I think he meant a nuclear option at majorcommand. Being able to nuke a player with a single click. Not nuking a country. Besides, I really like Bruges. One of the prettiest places I visited.

I guess my attempt at a joke fell a bit flat. :(

Upvote 0

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
tumble-weed-o.gif

Upvote 0

zonie

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
I got the joke

Upvote 0

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
gtivan's third point made me laugh.

Upvote 0

sundicekid

Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Pelgrim, if you're reading this, I received your message. I understand you wanted to be heard, so you were heard.

It seems you think it was unfair that you were banned, but have you really considered what 'you did' that got you banned??

Try to keep in mind that everyone here is looking to have some fun playing a game, a little relaxation from our own difficulties in life. Do you want to know all of my upsets, gripes, grudges, fixations, etc. etc. or that of the next guy or the next guy or the next??? No, you don't. Everybody has issues and this game environment is not the place for those nor is it the place for personal grudges or causes.

The owner and admins of the site do in fact have the right to set rules for all and expect those rules to be followed. If you had a web site such as this - you too would expect your members to follow the rules in order to have things go smoothly for all - and I think you know that.

I'm sure you actually do have better things to do with your time. How about just letting it go and putting your energy into a cause more worthwhile, like global climate change and the fact that far too many species on the earth are going extinct because of human apathy - and there are places to discuss those more important issues. This is a place for fun and friendship.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Geoffrey

Awesome Player
Generals
Well said Sundice. One of Pelgrims main concerns is to try and clear his name since he uses the name Pelgrim elsewhere or something like that, but the thing is I'm not quite sure if antagonizing the users and admin here is the way to do it. Pelgrim antagonised the staff here - staff retaliated - Pelgrim came back, made dozens of accounts and sent one sided messages to heaps of users.

I sympathise with Pelgrim and understand where he's coming from, but he has nothing else to fight for and is just digging himself into a hole. Please, if you see any accounts from him just report him to the Sheriff, Cards or The Usual Suspects tab as I was doing when he was contacting me.

We're all here just to have a bit of fun and enjoy the website, and I've seen both sides of this fight - from what I've seen, it doesn't make me look down on Pelgrim or MC, but if Pelgrim is still trying to just "justify" his actions, he's doing it the wrong way.

Upvote 0