• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Odd message

Wisescarab

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Not sure if this belongs here, but anyone else getting odd messages from/about someone named Pilgrim?

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Yeah. Pelgrim was banned a couple weeks ago. He felt the ban was unjustified. He threatened to "never give up until the whole community can listen to his side of the story".

For the last 10 days he been creating new accounts, sending people messages, trying to post in the forum, and pleading with people in the games and in the chat room to act on his behalf. Anything he can think of to get his message across.

Ironically, if he just played the game, there wouldn't be an issue. But he's chosen the role of activist, disrupter, anarchist, freedom fighter, etc... He's created a personal mission for himself to bring "democracy and freedom of speech to the unjust dictatorship of majorcommand".

Whatever. Until he finds another calling in life, you should expect more "odd messages".

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Are you really that antagonistic towards Belgians, though, Sheriff?

Upvote 0

Tyro

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
It's a shame Pelgrim can't move on and let NewSherriff continue the good work improving the site.

Upvote 0

dagnasty2

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Yes received the same long message with a series of other messages in it to my email today...strange indeed...

Upvote 0

generalmuck

Awesome Player
paranoidandroid account is also this nutcase, just spammed my profile

and pelgrim, if you are reading this, this is a site for people to play online risk that simple, if you dont like it just leave what the fuck is wrong with you ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WiJoMa

Awesome Player
Definitely not cool to deride someone because of their nationality.
What exactly is wrong with being from Belgium?

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

Absolutely nothing. Pelgrim actually said something about how Belgium shouldn't even be an independent country (I don't understand or know anything at all about the politics of that, I'm just repeating what he said). The subject of Belgium came up because Sheriff told him in one of the MANY, MANY messages back and forth that he could see that he was from Belgium in spite of this narcissist using proxy servers that bounce the IPs all over the world.

As far as what Sheriff said in the messages, I think he kinda just lost his cool a little, from having to deal with this guy OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. If you had any idea of how many accounts and how many messages this guy has sent out in the past couple of weeks, you'd maybe understand. I myself have banned somewhere around 15 new accounts that he made, no idea how many Sheriff and the other members of CentCom have banned. Sheriff actually had to go to the extreme of making it so that new users can't post on the forums to keep this guy from spamming the boards constantly. So please take what you're reading with a grain of salt, what Pelgrim is sending is cherry-picked and edited to try and make us look bad. If you saw half of the ridiculous, constant stream of messages that have been coming in for weeks now, you'd probably understand the Sheriff being a little frustrated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Well, I am becoming a bit irritated with the fool. His petty whims and rants because he couldn't get his way or anyone to listen to him got him banned. Now the site is under assault.

At a guess he is a teenager.
1. Intelligent enough to use proxy servers.
2. Patience enough for extended arguments and confrontations.
3. A self centered little bitch.

As a thought, if you know his name. Can anyone call his mommy and daddy to start parenting their brat?
Any other options?

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
He's not a teenager.

Upvote 0

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
paranoidandroid account is also this nutcase, just spammed my profile

and pelgrim, if you are reading this, this is a site for people to play online risk that simple, if you dont like it just leave what the fuck is wrong with you ?

Aaaaaand.... he's back. - paranoidandroid2

I think this thread is giving him an orgasm. So many people giving him attention.

Upvote 0

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Upvote 0

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers

LOL. Nothing. Please don't believe those messages. They were completely edited and doctored in order to spin his story. He just wants to be the victim. He's desperate for attention and will say and do anything to get sympathy.

Now, if you want to talk about the Danish, that's another story! ;)

Upvote 0

Wisescarab

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Yeah. Pelgrim was banned a couple weeks ago. He felt the ban was unjustified. He threatened to "never give up until the whole community can listen to his side of the story".

For the last 10 days he been creating new accounts, sending people messages, trying to post in the forum, and pleading with people in the games and in the chat room to act on his behalf. Anything he can think of to get his message across.

Ironically, if he just played the game, there wouldn't be an issue. But he's chosen the role of activist, disrupter, anarchist, freedom fighter, etc... He's created a personal mission for himself to bring "democracy and freedom of speech to the unjust dictatorship of majorcommand".

Whatever. Until he finds another calling in life, you should expect more "odd messages".

Thanks.

Well, just from his messages, and obvious obsession..this Pilgrim guy is quite off. And it all in all reeks of desperation. Which is pathetic.

Unfortunate that we don't have a nuclear option here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Well, just from his messages, and obvious obsession..this Pilgrim guy is quite off. And it all in all reeks of desperation. Which is pathetic.

Unfortunate that we don't have a nuclear option here.

Well, I think that Nuking the entire Country of Belgium because they have one psychotic narcissist there is kinda overkill..... Look at the current US political process and you'd have to consider getting rid of us altogether, too. :)

Upvote 0

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
I think he meant a nuclear option at majorcommand. Being able to nuke a player with a single click. Not nuking a country. Besides, I really like Bruges. One of the prettiest places I visited.

Upvote 0

Wisescarab

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I think he meant a nuclear option at majorcommand. Being able to nuke a player with a single click. Not nuking a country. Besides, I really like Bruges. One of the prettiest places I visited.

Quite. IP banning obviously isn't going to do much here unfortunately. Maybe a legal letter down the road, might. Hope it never comes to that.

Upvote 0