• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

New map? Let me know what you think of it please.

I would play this map or create a game with it, if it were ready to go.

• Total voters

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
my brain started thinking really hard about this Dracula's Castle Map idea.. why couldn't we merge the grounds of his castle, and the inner confines of his castle, and create something totally unique? kind of like some of the things i've seen Bado do in the past.. it could include the land/mountains around his castle.. as well as the castle itself?

or is this getting too.. confusing?

mapguy

Awesome Player
my brain started thinking really hard about this Dracula's Castle Map idea.. why couldn't we merge the grounds of his castle, and the inner confines of his castle, and create something totally unique? kind of like some of the things i've seen Bado do in the past.. it could include the land/mountains around his castle.. as well as the castle itself?

or is this getting too.. confusing?
Are you referring to Siege ? One of my favorites.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
yeah - sounds like siege. there's nothing stopping us.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
perhaps i am. :p
but seriously... i think integrating castle and grounds would be awesome!

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
yeah - sounds like siege. there's nothing stopping us.

i just told Bado this idea i had for bonuses inside the castle.. and how they could work like deferred troops...
if you "get" the bonus, during your turn.. you get the bonus troops immediately to deploy before reinforcement..
rather then at the start of your next turn.. oh the ideas this ghosty has. :p

mapguy

Awesome Player
i just told Bado this idea i had for bonuses inside the castle.. and how they could work like deferred troops...
if you "get" the bonus, during your turn.. you get the bonus troops immediately to deploy before reinforcement..
rather then at the start of your next turn.. oh the ideas this ghosty has. :p
So would that be before, or after you end attacks. I think it would be cool if it was before, but either way, it is a smashing idea, IMO.

I would like to see a rough draft of the proposed layout.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
no.. it's not. :p

it's now suddenly become top secret. lol.

edsdad

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Looks like it would be a blast.
Fine job.

warneke

Awesome Player
This sounds great!! And, let's face it, Dracula is always cool. I'm voting for it to include some crazy "impaling grounds" that you must also take over. Maybe for a special bonus. You can't be Vlad the Impaler without somewhere to display your opponents while you feast.

There's a lot of cool directions it could go in and it would probably generate a lot of user interest. You could even do a whole series of castle-maps associated with various legends and battles if you so chose.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
This sounds great!! And, let's face it, Dracula is always cool. I'm voting for it to include some crazy "impaling grounds" that you must also take over. Maybe for a special bonus. You can't be Vlad the Impaler without somewhere to display your opponents while you feast.

There's a lot of cool directions it could go in and it would probably generate a lot of user interest. You could even do a whole series of castle-maps associated with various legends and battles if you so chose.

or a map that goes from Day to Night and includes all kinds of badass bonuses and intricate webs to weave. :p

i'll say no more. lol.

Kjell

Awesome Player
Perhaps you can get a pin-up girl popping up on your screen after you get a bonus.

Kjell

Awesome Player
Sorry, I meant to say pin-up boys too.

Kjell

Awesome Player
Go for it, girls don't kick very hard.