• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Master of the Maps: Leaderboard and Game Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
I think that "For every game the first player mentioned (bold) has to set up the game and invite the others to join." and don't sure we can join this one. What if tresitophd start the same game like he must to do?

Intrpt is right. Please let only the first player create games so we don't get a mess ;)

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
I'm not sure that I totally understand this but I have created a game for Far East Asia Escalate, 12. SubwayatNight/kerver73/copusmentus

I'm also not sure if the invites were sent but I tried. Here is the link just in case:

http://www.majorcommand.com/Games/Game.php?gameid=202415

Password: master

Hi Subway,

This game is invalid. Please try again with the right reinforcement: one path

3 players is right!

In every round there is 1 3-player game because we have 47 players.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
sure

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
Checked all the games and there a 14 games waiting for the first players to send the invites. Please check the 2nd post in this thread to see if you have to set up a game!

Great to see all those games going on. Please remember: if you have won the game, post your win in this thread!

Good luck!

indysteve

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
game # 202620.....password is indy123 excavator/TheGeneral/Sebrim

game # 202621.....password is indy123 copusmentus/The-New-British-Empire/trailblazer

hope i did this right......not sure how to invite

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar

Well, I was invited quite officially, so you can't have done everything wrong :)

TidyG

Awesome Player
Intrpt is right. Please let only the first player create games so we don't get a mess ;)

Don't worry guys, I'm not making the games for the sake of it. I am in two games that tresitophd should have created and tresitophd only made one so obviously didn't realise that these were all in the same round or didn't have the time to create two games. Rather than complain about it I sent tresitophd a message explaining that I had created the second game on their behalf and that no further action was required so that we didn't get in a mess.

Sorry if I have offended anyone. I just thought that you could do without the hassle of chasing people up airwick since organising and scoring this must be pretty time consuming already and rather than complain to tresitophd I thought I'd help out.

trailblazer

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
game # 202621.....password is indy123 copusmentus/The-New-British-Empire/trailblazer

I didn't receive an invite, but managed to find the link. However, this game is invalid as you have used "one border" instead of "one path" for the reinforcements. You will need to send us invites to a new game with the correct settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.