• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Master of Maps: Conquer the World! doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Bolivia was a neutral i think. Neutrals have specific settings.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Ahhh, I see. Should be 1-path escalite.

Rimbaud

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
The Duellers Society
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I got a question: During a turn, let's say with 2 moves, can both moves be an attack to the same region from two differente ones? And if it is like that, just by winning one of them the region is taken?

BadElmer

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
I got a question: During a turn, let's say with 2 moves, can both moves be an attack to the same region from two differente ones? And if it is like that, just by winning one of them the region is taken?

and for that matter, could you use two attacks from the same territory to one territory to get two chances like Rimbaud describes (since we've already determined that one territory can use two moves to attack two different territories)?

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society

Better yet, you get to set up to alternate accounts and be 4 against 2? :elefant:

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
I have send marc369 & ndrm31 and LeCBass & needpapertowel a message to set up the games that are still open. If they have not done this before tomorrow 9AM CET they are taken out of the tournament.

LeCBass & needpapertowel did not respond to any of the messages. They are now out of the game. Territories are now neutrals. This means that BadElmer & BeanZ take Mongolia and gravity & TheGeneral take Colombia. British Isles is a neutral next round.

The battle for Bolivia is incorrectly set up... The game has no reinforces and is on escalate.

The game has begun Airwick what do we do?

If everybody in the game is ok with the settings we continue. If not, please set up a new game.

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.

and for that matter, could you use two attacks from the same territory to one territory to get two chances like Rimbaud describes (since we've already determined that one territory can use two moves to attack two different territories)?

No, it is not possible to attack a territory more then once per turn.

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
The deadline for finishing the games is deadline Sunday 7th September 7 PM CET

ne4osu1970

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
Bolivia was a neutral i think. Neutrals have specific settings.

I set up Argentina wrong then to. Do we need to restart the game with correct settings? Or do we see if the other teams are ok with current settings
?

Last edited:

airwick

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
I set up Argentina wrong then to. Do we need to restart the game with correct settings? Or do we see if the other teams are ok with current settings
?

If everybody in the game is ok with the settings we continue. If not, please set up a new game.

BadElmer

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
?

Argentina was not neutral. It was owned by TheGeneral/gravity. Therefore, they should have set it up and chose the settings.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm