• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

MajorCommand's Inaugural Clan Challenge - Signups!

Congentiatos

Awesome Player
Incandeza, I'd love to do this, BUT I don't qualify under the 20 team game requirement. So, I'll need the prior reference possibility if you'll have me. I don't know if Congentiatos would count as this reference, but he just asked me if I'd team w/ him in this clan challenge. I'm teaming w/ him in the Amazing Race tournament currently. If not, maybe officers Thunderous or ORB could be my reference or my map screeners clan officers of Badorties or Shepherd. Please let me know what you decide in regards to if I can be a part of this clan challenge. Thanks!

Incandeza, assuming I could qualify and to the extent my reference would help Davidbassowens...he is a reliable and fast learning player.

Thanks,
Cogen

corcovado

Awesome Player
I don't meet the requirements but I would be happy to join as well

Commander62890

Awesome Player
My first post! Woohoo!

1. You must have Strategist membership - I'll do this when I complete 1 game ;)
2. You must have played 20 team games (doubles, triples, quads) or have prior references - yep
3. Officers preferred, but exceptional candidates of lower ranks will be considered. - cool

Inc should be able to vouch for me... we're in the same clan on CC
Team game stats: 2250 from 3411(66%)

Inc, could you invite me to a dubs game? I'm having some trouble learning the invite system.

Chilly

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
If you are still taking volunteers, count me in.
Clan Leader: No preference
Teammate: CardinalsRule

Thanks!

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
First off, thanks for everyone who signed up. Good stuff!

I've sent a PM to all the eligible players who've posted here and sent messages. Please respond to the questions contained therein ASAP so we can get the clans sorted out.

If I didn't send you a PM, and you posted in this thread, I apologize, but we're really looking for more experience in head-to-head team games. Keep working at it, and you'll be badass clan players in no time. Plus, once this challenge concludes, clans will be opened up so that any strategist on the site can get together with some friends and create a clan.

If you have not signed up yet, it's not too late. Either post here, or PM me or Cassidy.

Commander62890

Awesome Player
I can't wait; this is gonna be awesome!

So pumped for my first quads game on MajCom... quads is my fav

zips5000

Awesome Player
I wanna play here tooooooooooooooooo!!

I've played risk once or twice before... even a team game.

Last edited:

Commander62890

Awesome Player
No one wants this noob, right? No worries... I'll take my chances and team with him.
How bad could he be? Pair me with the newbie!

Last edited:

Erdenay

Awesome Player
I'm assuming that there are no exceptions to those who have enough clan and team games experience from CC?

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
So when does this Clan thing get started anyway. I am excited about it, and I don't even understand exactly what is going to happen :)

FLAGG

tdans

Awesome Player
Heyyya, can I sign up to play? If possible could I team up with Erdenay? and yes COmmander6289, that is commander9 :p

tdans

Awesome Player
:reddy:
Aye, that is me. Blame tdans for this :hmpf:
Hey! you should thank me :fisheye:

So like I have played wayyy more than 20 dubs and trips and quads ,but not on this site.. Idk if thats acceptable

Last edited:

edsdad

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
I'm game,sign me up.