• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

MajorCommand's Inaugural Clan Challenge - Signups!

Dragon

Awesome Player
Count me in !
Partner will be Myarhidia - will get him to post
no preference on which group we are allocated

Daan

Awesome Player
Count me in! Orbo, shall we team up?

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
I'd like to play, if we're picking partners, I'd like to play with Ukraine Not Weak

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Ok.........I will join.

Would like to have Darincox as my teammate. We have both played a ton of games on this site. Neither of us have played 20 team games YET - but we make a rock solid team. We think we are more then worthy of a shot............

FLAGG

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Question: Do all 20 games start at one time. I have never had that many games going (usually playing in 6-10 games at once).

When does this thing get rolling - Depending on the number of games starting at once, I would want to back down my other games so I do not have TOO many going at one time, and can give full attention to this Clan thing......

FLAGG

Congentiatos

Awesome Player
I would like to play, either team...I have 200 games, but not that many team games...but I am available.

Thanks,
Cogen

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
As far as a partner for me; I have several people whom I've played team games with in the past, if any of them are willing to play with me again :) , any one of them can join me.
Chilly, CTDuggan, Warneke, Tutor965, ghosty girl; I'd be happy with any of those great players.

Eryk

Awesome Player
...i aint no officer...
...i'm a conscript, caught up in this crazy war...
...i've fought in more battles than a mandalorian lunatic...
...but if it's brains you're looking for...
...an and equal serving of balls...
...i'm in...

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Wow, what an incredible response. Hats off to you all for being so enthusiastic.

For anyone wondering about the timeframe, we're talking about a month for the challenge itself. It might take a week or two to get the clans organized and home games and teams sorted. In theory we're looking to kick off in the general vicinity of Memorial Day weekend.

For anyone wondering about the game load, no one will be playing 10 games. With the 8/6/6 dubs/trips/quads breakdown we're using for the 20-game challenge, there are 88 game slots per clan. So what we'll probably do is break up the 20 games into two rounds of 10 (i.e. each clan starts 5 home games, and then 2 weeks later each clan starts 5 more).

Keep the signups comin'. And keep the questions comin'.

davidbassowens

Awesome Player
Incandeza, I'd love to do this, BUT I don't qualify under the 20 team game requirement. So, I'll need the prior reference possibility if you'll have me. I don't know if Congentiatos would count as this reference, but he just asked me if I'd team w/ him in this clan challenge. I'm teaming w/ him in the Amazing Race tournament currently. If not, maybe officers Thunderous or ORB could be my reference or my map screeners clan officers of Badorties or Shepherd. Please let me know what you decide in regards to if I can be a part of this clan challenge. Thanks!

smu

Awesome Player
Not sure if I have enough team games yet either, as until recently, I only really played singles games, and only just started to appreciate the extra layer of strategy that comes with doubles/triples/quads. (To that end, any chance "enhanced" stats are in the pipeline, so we'd be able to tell on our own?).

If I can join, I'd like to be partnered with Tutusnb.

StayPuft

Awesome Player
I generally steer clear of team games because I've had repeated bad experiences with team mates disappearing on me, even when teaming with established players (ghost!), but I'd definitely be up for this if there's a spot open and no one more deserving wants it.