• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I'm happy because:

What do you chose, points or recognition (medals banners toutney wins)?

• points/ranks

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • medals/tourneys

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
40 is awesome, congrats!

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
Today I'm happy because so many lovely people in our MC community went above and beyond to help me achieve this otherwise totally unattainable (for me) consecutive defeated opponent #.

Screen-Clip.png

Tapeworm and Riskyone, big shout out for accelerating our winning games to get them closed out before I crash and burn!

Update. Ended at 40, decent run though!

40 is great. My 14 isn't to shabby either. Good job Bear. I'm sure 2019 will bring another great run for you.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
49 baby;) (tourneys)

Last edited:

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
[QUOTE; 50 BABY=ndrm31;94967]49 baby;) (tourneys)[/QUOTE]

EDIT[ : 50 BABY/B]

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
[quote; 50 baby=ndrm31;94967]49 baby;) (tourneys)

edit[ : 50 baby/b][/quote]:congrats: That is a big milestone. Congrats. :cheers::beer:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I'm happy because JCUK just released a batch of tournaments. They all look good. The only one I didn't join was the 6ers game because that's just to much for my brain. These games will fill up.:cheers:

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
I'm happy because JCUK just released a batch of tournaments. They all look good. The only one I didn't join was the 6ers game because that's just to much for my brain. These games will fill up.:cheers:

Thanks risky, I know some people will be unhappy with a load of 16 players tournies and a few 1vs1 (but to be honest I don't care), I looked 2 months ago and the same tournies are still on the board not starting. These fill quick so I guess people like them. I'm glad you are happy with the tournies, there is definitely a demand for them, time and take up rate has proven that.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Welcome back!

Hodja

Awesome Player
Yes thanks JCUK, i upgraded my account a while ago. I always liked the 12 domains 1vs1 tourneys since its the map/settings i play most. So I had to join :D
Personally I'm happy with my bronze africa medal. Getting close to my 1st and 2nd gold medal!

BearNecessities

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
T.O's.
Thanks risky, I know some people will be unhappy with a load of 16 players tournies and a few 1vs1 (but to be honest I don't care), I looked 2 months ago and the same tournies are still on the board not starting. These fill quick so I guess people like them. I'm glad you are happy with the tournies, there is definitely a demand for them, time and take up rate has proven that.

I love these new tournaments. That's why I'm happy today. Nothing makes me smile like stealing points from you lovely people!

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I love these new tournaments. That's why I'm happy today. Nothing makes me smile like stealing points from you lovely people!

I think more people like them then not. I don't want to keep silent any longer. We the people of MC to form a united front must speak now. Shout if you want. Take a Bullhorn out your window and say ...I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore, unless JCUK continues with these tournaments. I also very much enjoy Bear's first tournament, but right now I think tournaments should be limited to 32 player at most. I would prefer the 16-24 range. They fill fast and are fun to play. I have been waiting on some of the bigger ones for a long time now. I would rather GAMBLE more points. Higher stakes, if will be as opposed to 48 players @10 points, I like 24 @20 points.

Hodja

Awesome Player
I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore...

Where is that line from risky?
It's in this intro from a song I know but I never knew as to where that band got the idea.

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore...

Where is that line from risky?
It's in this intro from a song I know but I never knew as to where that band got the idea.

From the Academy award winner ..Network It won best picture, best actress Faye Dunaway, beautiful english actress in her day. Two males both William Holden and Peter Finch were nominated and I believe Holden won the award. He died shortly before the voting process had begun. Faye was also in Bonnie and Clyde, Little big man later on I think she played Mommie Dearest. The movie will seem very dated, but the line still holds up. Thanks.

BlueVelvet

Awesome Player
I'm happy because I have no points and can enjoy playing the game for what it is.

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
I'm happy because I have no points and can enjoy playing the game for what it is.

What happened to your points? Logged in/out of tournies?

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Awesome Player
What happened to your points? Logged in/out of tournies?

Yes. Thought I would make it a challenge to fight back up from 500 points.

I think that's unfair to the players you stole 100 points from like forcemajeur and others. Considering the actual difference in your skill levels and actual points difference without artificial interference they should have got about 45 points in case of a win, and lost only about 15 points in case of a loss, but because of your artificial lowering of your points below your real actual level they lost a 100 points and would have won only 7 points instead of 45 in case they would have beat you. Not to mention that I am sure many of your opponents would not have got into the game with you if they knew you were about to pull that trick.

I don't see what is the "challenge" exactly in getting a whole lot more points than you are supposed to, (7 times as many in forcemajeur example) while losing a lot less than you are supposed to 1/7 of the points you were supposed to lose). It's just unfair, and in my opinion such "suicide" should be forbidden as it messes up the coherence of the points system.

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Awesome Player

If indeed that is what you are after, and that's what makes you "happy" and "enjoy playing the game for what it is" why not just play games in beta? without stealing 100s of points from players who worked hard for their points?

engelbrekt1390

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
ROS did exactly same thing.. Hes also a ammoinspector nowadays..??

BlueVelvet

Awesome Player
There are many things that are unfair on this site. People that are losing in a 6 player game and have no chance of winning attacking the leader out of spite which is of course a suicide that no one really notices. The next player in line will generally win. People ganging up on me in games as I have a low rank and they would rather get me out of the way together than risk losing points to me. People that are cadets or a low rank joining games and tournaments taking just as many points from people. People not playing as part of a team in team games resulting the whole team suffering loss. I have not done anything wrong, I am playing fairly, I could have stopped using this account and just created a new one which would have been the same result. At least people know my name on the site and know who they are playing against. I join all types of games, I have no preference, if people start games I will join them. I don't join 5 games from the same person in a singles game, I join 1 to give everyone the same opportunity. Veni, you created a number of the same game and I could of joined them all but I didn't.

I had 80 honor points, I play fairly and politely and through real time where everyone seems to rate you dishonorably just for playing, my honor points dropped to low 50s...is that fair?

I would rather play a good game with someone of a low rank that have to suffer some of the people on here that go out of their way to ruin games or change the shape of the game because they have not played very well and decide to take it out in people that play well. What I did was open and clear, I would suggest there are better things to complain about.

There are people on here that join everyone tournament going resulting in a low rank, why is that different? I don't see anyone complaining about them? My rank is higher than a number of players on here that join everything. I don't comment on they way they conduct themselves on this site. It annoys me I don't feel the need to shout about it.

Games be passworded and you can invite anyone you want if you don't want to play against me.

Last edited: