• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I'm angry because :

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Sorry to come with this and yes I also remember that mars game, I never said a name when sundice asked, but now its over, felt the need to post it, since overal team players may be affected

sundicekid

Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Canadian Club
NDRM, you and I are totally cool! It certainly wasn't your fault or what you wanted. We all get that, so absolutely no hard feelings at all.

I look forward to teaming with you :)

Malpot

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Ditto

LordAdef

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Which game was that?, I looked and couldn't find it, I guess it wasn't a tourney game

Nope, it was a team game played on the Mars map. We were attacked from inside nonstop. It was very bad.

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
Right now I'm angry because in an escalate game (sets up to 75) I lost 15vs3 to take someone out. Then, just now in a different game, I lost 12vs3 to break someone's command... Makes me want to say "I QUIT!!"

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
sure go ahead and quit. If you're like me u could always catch up on all the 'honeydo's" and other things u put off to play. LOL pfttt, happens to all us (well maybe not all of us). Ive been to LT and down to corporal twice now. Talk about wanting to pull hair out LOL. But truly I do hear ya and wonder if u always use the 'blitz' button when stacked like that. It seems to me when I use that button I mostly take big losses even if I capture the territory. Just wondering out loud if anyone seems to notice that or not? Good hunting buddy, look forward to playing with and against you soon.

:banghead:

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
Yes, I know it does happen to most players now and then, but sure doesn't make it any less frustrating. Especially when the "bad luck" seems to be following me again today. Lol. But, I just try to remember the times when I've gotten incredible dice, and just figure it all evens out in the end? :)

And no, I very rarely use the blitz button. I only use that when I'm finishing up a game and I've got like 50 troops to roll through like 5 territories with a total of 8 on them or something. :)

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I have anger about this situation we all are in. People here are stock piling items and others can't get certain things like water and toilet paper. I'm upset about numerous good people and a few bad losing there jobs. Some of those never come back. I'm sickened by the loss of lives and peoples indifference towards it. The, as long as it isn't my family. I am bothered by having to deal with many frustrated people. I don't like that some people have tried to buy goods and resell them for profit. I am saddened by what is still yet to come and understand that even 1% of the population would be, 65-70 million lives lost:evil::puke::nurse::bawling::mad:

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
I agree with you risky...there is a caremongering trend happening in Toronto. I hope it eventually spread to where you live....:grouphug:

riskyone

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
Kickstarter
I'm angry because I'm in a moral dilemma. I'm paired with a cheater in some team games. I don't want to help this person win, but I don't want to hurt the rest of the team. Very troubling. I'm stubborn. I can't see helping this player. I would just take the loss if it was just us two, but in these games there are other players who will be effected by this. So I won't. This sucks, helping a cheater advance. Boo, boo

Tyro

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Well, if I'm involved in any of those games I agree with you buddy. Points don't matter, they are easy to recover. Affecting how others will view the game, whoah, that's baaad.
In response to your earlier post, I hope all is good with you and yours. I have just returned home to UK from France. Life is going to be very different as we adapt to new rules required to keep our vulnerable people safe. I hate rules about life and infringements on what I consider my freedoms (to curse with passion, to mess with my own nervous system, to chat shit, to walk my city &c.) But we all have to accept that the medics who know about this are all saying the same thing. Sometimes we have to listen to the experts.
Keep safe.

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Keep safe, stay home, play MC :)