• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Give Evan a name...

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
still no more fitting name for our gangsta code monkey than HipVagina? I thought OE800 was nice - looks techie, but with some clever OG history. After all, you are the site's Original Geekster.

As for whether or not we're all nerds, I'm just proud as hell that nobody here has started a Lost final episode discussion thread. And I know I'm no gangsta - "Ghost ride the Prius" doesn't have wings.

Nothing wrong with the occasional smiley, says the shepherd.
:sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I have never seen an episode of Lost, ever.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
the sheep is cute shep..

i suppose my hate is more for the animated ones..
the ones that just sit there, are fine..

everyone has their likes and dislikes though. :p

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
i was so addicted to lost. what the hell is there to watch now???

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
season 2 of True Blood comes out on dvd this week...
and, season 3 starts soon on HBO!

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
season 2 of True Blood comes out on dvd this week...
and, season 3 starts soon on HBO!

i definetly reccomend True Blood. great for couples. sex and violences, and no cheesy sparkling vampires.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
you speak of Edward in such a way again, & it will definitely be off with your head...

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
There is something deeply disturbing about this thread!

C.

What. The. Fuck. Did I just read? Hahha

HipVags, wanna-be gangstas (nerds), and an emoticon/smiley debate.

Nice.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
What. The. Fuck. Did I just read? Hahha

HipVags, wanna-be gangstas (nerds), and an emoticon/smiley debate.

Nice.

Man I had an awesome name too. :( :(

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Everything was smooth sailing until I uploaded my avatar... things went downhill from there

allurbass

Awesome Player
How about Locc2daBrain as a screen name for our Brotha Lynch Hung programmer?

Evan are you from Sacramento? Not a lot of Brotha Lynch fans out and about.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
wow, we haven't been around very long but this still seems like a necrobump. Or maybe we are back to coming up with a name for the E-Train... Evan Almighty... the Original Code-sta... Dev'n Evan... the Master of Disaster... The King of Sting.. The Dancing Destroyer... The Count of Monte Fisto...

wait, somehow I got Evan mixed up with Apollo Creed. Probably because they are both so bad-ass.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
wait, somehow I got Evan mixed up with Apollo Creed. Probably because they are both so bad-ass.

indeed! Sometimes I look in the mirror and see apollo.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
How about Locc2daBrain as a screen name for our Brotha Lynch Hung programmer?

Evan are you from Sacramento? Not a lot of Brotha Lynch fans out and about.

Haha man I never expected this thread to be public. Ridiculous, and slightly embaressing.

No I am not from Sactown. I listened to a lot of no. cal stuff growing up, lot of gbc stuff like lynch, x, and bo. Also lotta bay stuff like mac dre and mac mall. Lynch is one of the most underrated of all time. Dude has serious talent.

But nah I would never use Locc2DaBrain or anything like that. I just posted that stuff to offer my colleagues some frame of reference. People's ideas of "hood" are largely inaccurate and base don ignorance. I thought a little bit of Mr. Hung's art might assist in the connection. But it didnt work. Instead now I get made fun of and people try to give me silly ass names! lol

I am deeply concerned that this thread has been reborn. I wish you guys could see the whole story! Cuz I had a cool ass persona going on with what had become my screen name before being demoted back to simply, "evan"

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Haha man I never expected this thread to be public. Ridiculous, and slightly embaressing.

No I am not from Sactown. I listened to a lot of no. cal stuff growing up, lot of gbc stuff like lynch, x, and bo. Also lotta bay stuff like mac dre and mac mall. Lynch is one of the most underrated of all time. Dude has serious talent.

But nah I would never use Locc2DaBrain or anything like that. I just posted that stuff to offer my colleagues some frame of reference. People's ideas of "hood" are largely inaccurate and base don ignorance. I thought a little bit of Mr. Hung's art might assist in the connection. But it didnt work. Instead now I get made fun of and people try to give me silly ass names! lol

I am deeply concerned that this thread has been reborn. I wish you guys could see the whole story! Cuz I had a cool ass persona going on with what had become my screen name before being demoted back to simply, "evan"

i miss HipVag... :(