• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Games that won't load - Post here

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
I updated Firefox... same version I think... and it works now. Also the tab in the browser telling you if you have turns waiting is VERY cool MrM !

roaddog6369

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
hi my games are stuck wont finish loading

BallzDeep

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Game number 286485. Has been stuck for a long time now. Myself and ahungrydwarf should have won, game never ended. Is there a way we can delete this one? It was also a tournament game so the tournament probably needs to be deleted as well.

Last edited:

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/361948/

Lavernicola joined around ten this morning (server time), I tried to access the game but it said "invalid game specified" just like it does when you start a real time game, then leave, then wait 10 minues (de game is erased)
only it wasnt erased, it started 10 minutes later after I tried half a dozen times to load the game

12/13/16 10:52:21 AuraCraft Skipping turn - given 5 deferred units for 16 regions
12/13/16 10:41:38 Game on!

It shows here that my turn was over not after 3 minutes after the game started but after 11 minutes
(I lost 40 points)

I sent lavernicola a message - 10:05am
you joined a game I started
it wont start and it says "Invalid game specified"
it usually says the same thing when the system erases an abandoned realtime game
do you have the same problem?

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
same thing again, same map
in between these I played one that did work just fine

AuraCraft

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
and then I get a 10 minute first turn after having gone awol

TormentaBANNED

Awesome Player
https://www.majorcommand.com/games/355533/

Calume doesn't die here and the game and the tournament can't finish. If it can't be fixed please delete it and the tournament to which it belongs. It's a bit annoying to have this turn for weeks.

If not, I will deploy until I have one million troops, maybe I will open a door to a new dimension or something cool :)

ne4osu1970

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
All my games come up "not found". Am I the only one experiencing this?

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

kardiak

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
hiya. I also have been stuck in a game. Its just me left and wont end. game # 366344 thanks

BroncoBlue89

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
Since the recent upgrades, I've been receiving the message "Plugin Shockwave Flash isn't reponding" and the game screen freezes, preventing me from taking turns. I've tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and have the same problem with all of them. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is it a problem with the game server or with my computer?

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Are you talking about games on Classic Massive and occasionally Europe massive? Then you're right. That happens, and the attempt to fix it in the last update didn't quite work, apparently....

BroncoBlue89

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
Yes, sorry, I should have specified that the problem is with the Classic Massive games. But it doesn't seem to be affecting everyone because other players seem to be able to take their turns. Unfortunately I'm going to miss my turn in a new Classic Massive triples game, and I can't even leave a message on the Chat tab to apologize to the rest of the players and explain what's happening. I hope this gets fixed soon; I hate to miss turns in team games.

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
As the Sheriff says (and it works :)): When you start loading the game, leave the computer, make a cup of tea, clean the room, or something, and when you come back, the map is loaded :)