• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Games that won't load - Post here

lauzonthefirst

Awesome Player
Never mind ... problem seems to have fixed itself, but not sure if it's fair since my opponent has left.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Try again. It loaded for me.

boogie726

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Canadian Club
I think I might have posted in the wrong thread - haiti has zero troops and we have both tried deploying, reinforcing and attacking.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
No problem, I got you in the other one. I let Marcos know, Check the game in a few hours. Thanks.

Golgotha

Awesome Player
Game: 286226- I have all the regions but scandanavia still shows as being held by another but is blank, what do we do?

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Yeah sorry, I don't have the access to fix it. If it were a casual 24 hour game, then marcos would fix it in the morning. But since it's real-time, it's unlikely you can keep the game alive for 8 more hours....

jasmine1978

Awesome Player
Los Bambinos
The Borg
i have 4 stuck games :-( i've tried restarting my laptop & re-entering my logging details but nothing works very unfair i could be up to general status by now???

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
4 games? You mean they won't load?

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
I have a Cold War 323541 that won't load properly....cant get beyond 2 stars when I try to take my turn.

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer
Clear your browser's cache. If that doesn't solve it, restart it. It should work.

I have a Cold War 323541 that won't load properly....cant get beyond 2 stars when I try to take my turn.

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
I am having the same problem. I noticed it BEFORE the upgrade last night and it is still there. Only gets to two stars when loading and I cleared caches and tried Firefox and IE

MrMarcos

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Code Fixer
After clearing the cache, restart firefox. I had the same issue in FF (and in Opera but not on Chrome) and restarting the browser after clearing the cache did it.

I am having the same problem. I noticed it BEFORE the upgrade last night and it is still there. Only gets to two stars when loading and I cleared caches and tried Firefox and IE

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
After clearing the cache, restart firefox. I had the same issue in FF (and in Opera but not on Chrome) and restarting the browser after clearing the cache did it.

Did that as well...didn't work on Firefox, switched to Chrome, took my turn, then went back to my normal Firefox browser.

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Seems that it's the Firefox / MajCom sync up is the issue...just had an Aus game do the same thing.

CaptSweatpants

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
I did the cache cleaning and restart and it didn't work so i downloaded Chrome and that worked.

Last edited:

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Seems what we have here is a failure to computate...