• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Fancy a bevvy, guv'nah? (aka the What Are You Drinking thread)

andyokc

Awesome Player
Like any good Texan, I'm a big Shiner Bock fan. My non-beer drink is usually Jameson, unless tacos are involved, in which case I'll go for a margarita. Not from a mix, though - just tequlia, triple sec, and lime juice. Maybe a splash of Cointreau for flavor.

RjBeals

Map Commander
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
And RJ, I looooove a good Bloody Mary. I have like a 10-ingredient recipe that I only break out for holidays, and it always kills.
Inc - my wife and I have been looking for a good recipe - you mind sharing? does it have horse radish in it - yuck!, oh and we love spicy!

Well I go to school in central PA. Penn State as a matter of fact. What beautiful PA landmarks/cities did you pass by?
My family is from Johnstown, home of gum-bands and yin's guys.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Had a snake bite last night.

1/2 pear cider, then 1/2 guiness poured over the back of a spoon.
4145812377_96ba09fcf7_z.jpg

Spazm

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Good choice sir. I'll have a black velvet every now and again also.

Pizzetto

Awesome Player
Sadly, I just finished my bottle of Oban. I dread going back to black label.

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Daily basis, Jack Daniels on the rocks...Marine Corps Birthday / Vet's Day = USMC issue jungle juice !

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Inc - my wife and I have been looking for a good recipe - you mind sharing? does it have horse radish in it - yuck!, oh and we love spicy!

Better late than never with the reply, I guess... sadly, my recipe does include horseradish. And it's more of a touch thing that resists really specific measurements (especially since almost all the ingredients depend on your taste), but basically:
put small dollop of horseradish at bottom of glass
pour vodka
pour tomato juice
add tabasco, worchestershire, a bit of ground pepper
mix vigorously
pour over ice
enjoy

It might take some experimentation to hit the right note, but I imagine you'll enjoy the experimentation. And the horseradish is more of a base flavor, you don't even really get much when the drink's all mixed up. In the parlance of wine tasting, there's a horseradish note. But it's not the whole song-and-dance.