• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

2023 MC Quads League

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Here are the standings through June matches:
IronCardKarmaKill5516755541
B-Babies5516455532
You Talking to Me5413644411132
Turkish Peaches6313233333333
BoyKing at GraveCity5312233332222
Team Beta Fish6211722254414
Usual Suspects5210122233323
DiscoPantsandHaircuts606316656
FMTank97505415554
1st and 2nd host playoff semi-finals
Top 6 make the playoffs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...M_AAX9LpmfwO0iRIkLjyAQDxJg/edit#gid=142414103

Here are the July matchups:
IronCardKarmaKill (5-0) vs. YouTalkingtoMe (4-1)
BoyKingatGraveCity (3-2) vs. B-Babies (5-0)
FMTank97 (0-5) vs. Usual Suspects (2-3)
Team Beta Fish (2-4) vs. DiscoPantsandHaircuts (0-6)

Good luck everyone!

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
I wanted to give everyone an update as we head into the final month of matches before we have the top 6 teams head to two playoff semi-final matches.

Bilsi and daniel7 already played their September match, so there's 3 matches remaining.

B-Babies (7-0) vs. FMTank97 (0-7)
You Talking to Me (6-1) vs. BoyKing at GraveCity (4-3)
Turkish Peaches (3-4) vs. IronCardKarmaKill (5-2)

After the September matches, there will be two semi-final playoff matches featuring 3 teams and 12 players on Europe Massive. The two winners will advance to the Final which is on Classic Massive.

B-Babies have already clinched the #1 overall seed regardless of how their September match goes.

The #2 overall seed is still up for grabs between You Talking to Me and IronCardKarmaKill.

Along with those three teams mentioned, Team Beta Fish and BoyKing at GraveCity have secured a playoff spot.

The final playoff spot comes down to Usual Suspects and Turkish Peaches.

DiscoPantsandHaircuts and FMTank97 are eliminated.

Thanks for everyone participating this season and please share your feedback with me on whether it's something you'd be interested in doing again, suggestions on making it better. Things you liked and things you didn't.

Here's the spreadsheet to the standings.

Siam

Daniel7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
In case anyone missed it periwinkle will start the semi final with team beta fish and boykingatgravecity in two weeks to allow for updates and glitches to be fixed

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
2023 MC Quads League

Rules:
8 teams of four players will play a round robin of head to head Quads games against the other teams over 7 months (one game per month).

Each team will play three or four games as the home team and three or four games as the road team. The home team picks the map (cannot be Classic or Europe massive) and the enforcement rules (allowance/type) and the visiting team picks the bonus escalation rule. All matches are chance.

The teams are awarded points by how they finish:
1st - 8 pts
2nd - 7 pts
3rd - 6 pts
4th - 5 pts
5th - 4 pts
6th - 3 pts
7th - 2 pts
8th - 1 pt
Winning team receives an 8 point bonus.
Someone that goes AWOL during a match and remains AWOL automatically finishes last. If multiple players go AWOL they will finish last determined by whoever went AWOL the longest.

At the end of the final month (Month 7) all unfinished games are ended with the finishing spots determined by whoever has the most troops left (tiebreaker of most territories).

After the 7 month regular season, the top 6 teams go to the playoffs.

The semi-finals will involve two matches of 12 player quads on the Europe Massive map.
Semi-Final #1 - 1 seed, 4 seed, 5 seed
Semi-Final #2 - 2 seed, 3 seed, 6 seed

The highest seed gets to pick the enforcement rules and bonus escalation rule.

After one month, any matches that are not finished will be determined by which team has the most troops left, with the most territories serving as a tiebreaker.

The two winners will advance to the final of an 8 player quad match on the Classic Massive map. The higher seed will pick the enforcement rules and bonus escalation rules. The match will continue until there is a winner left standing.

AWOL teammates can be replaced going forward after a match if a team desires. Teammates cannot be replaced if they participated and did not go AWOL, unless the player desires to leave the team (aka they can't be kicked off of a team by the other members) Teammates cannot be replaced in the playoffs unless there is an extenuating circumstances. Players that have played for one team cannot replace someone on another team. (You can't play on two teams in a season)

This league is not an official league of Majorcommand, but simply a league put forth by a member.
I need a 4th.....

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Looks like we win it all...bilsi, barron, jangium and lordbeardmore...thanks to allforsiam for running this. Gave me inspiration to do my 2 tourney's...thanks to everyone for great games.
1vs1 is down to final matches between engineerairborne and waldegrave. Both have 1 loss...GL to them.
2vs2 1 semi final going now...1 finished...congrats to peri/clark for reaching the finals...

Daniel7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Nicely done team Usual Suspects! Thanks for organising the tourney allforsiam, it was a fun one!