• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

12 domains?

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
AAFitz's comments may all be true.........in the 1v1 setting. 2v2 team game may fall into all of AAFitz's comments too. I have started a team game with AAFitz on this map - and I imagine - like always - I will find out that he is dead on accurate :)

------------------

That said I think it is a great multi-player map. I especially like the setting of a single path reinforcement.

I just finished up a LONG great game that started with 8 players. Because of the single path reinforcement - one could only load the tower up so much, once it was taken.

The players in the game I was in (especially KungFU, Cardinal, and Tyles) did a GREAT job of teaming up and constantly taking the top guy's power out. This was all done with very little diplomacy. Matter of fact - there was a ton of fun open chatter. The tower was owned by at least 5 players during that game, and must have changed hands over 10 times.

The game was a ton of fun. Like AAFitz said - beautiful map design!

Flagg

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
2v2 can actually be a lot of fun, I played a damn epic 2v2 in a tourney a few weeks back, we were down early (by quite a bit) and managed to come back (thanks in part to escalating cards).

For my money, this map will get kicked into overdrive once we have a proper fog of war feature.

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I do expect the 2v2 and all team games to be fun...and trust me, some of the 1v1 games can be fun too...for someone with a high score, its insanely risky if you care about the points...but in a close game...it can at least be fun... its just that out of 6, the game was over before one attacked the other, and the dice decided 4 of them on turn 2

AAFitz's comments may all be true.........in the 1v1 setting. 2v2 team game may fall into all of AAFitz's comments too. I have started a team game with AAFitz on this map - and I imagine - like always - I will find out that he is dead on accurate :)

------------------

That said I think it is a great multi-player map. I especially like the setting of a single path reinforcement.

I just finished up a LONG great game that started with 8 players. Because of the single path reinforcement - one could only load the tower up so much, once it was taken.

The players in the game I was in (especially KungFU, Cardinal, and Tyles) did a GREAT job of teaming up and constantly taking the top guy's power out. This was all done with very little diplomacy. Matter of fact - there was a ton of fun open chatter. The tower was owned by at least 5 players during that game, and must have changed hands over 10 times.

The game was a ton of fun. Like AAFitz said - beautiful map design!

Flagg