• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Woo hoo!

khazalid

Awesome Player
While I'm personally very pleased to see this happen, from a "justice served, mixed with revenge" perspective...I unfortunately don't believe it will have any actual negative impact on al Qaeda. I think the largest value from it is that it does show that we will doggedly pursue you until we get you if you bloody our nose in the manner that he did, and that is valuable. But typically, terrorists (even those at the top of the food chain) aren't particularly concerned about that.

I certainly have the highest respect for those military members carrying out the operation, though. Very impressive not to lose a casualty.

a bit less impressive when you consider he was unarmed :p my granny could lead a flock of sheep into a similar mission and not take a casualty..

Commander62890

Awesome Player
a bit less impressive when you consider he was unarmed :p my granny could lead a flock of sheep into a similar mission and not take a casualty..
I'm curious: who would be killing bin Laden in that scenario? Is your Grandmother carrying a weapon, or did she train the sheep to hunt and kill terrorists?

Restrepo

Awesome Player
your comments might not be QUITE so lame, Restrepo, if you could spell words like "sushi".....

Everybody on this site aren't from an English speaking country Cardinals i bet there are people in the US who can't even spell the word "Sushi" and dammit that joke was "hilarious".

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
I'm curious: who would be killing bin Laden in that scenario? Is your Grandmother carrying a weapon, or did she train the sheep to hunt and kill terrorists?

HA!

There will be nay-sayers about anything, but the fact is, flying a covert operation into a sketchy middle eastern country takes big brass ones.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
my daughter would say "true dat", Orbo. Great big fuzzy ones, boys.