• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

why cant i find all the available gamdes

PITMAN212

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
why cant i see all available games

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Can you share what you are seeing and why it looks like the list you see is not complete?

Upvote 0

PITMAN212

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
i know its not complete because i have had several games i started on there , i also looked at a few other players and tried to find the games they are awaiting to no avail , thanks

Upvote 0

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
i know its not complete because i have had several games i started on there , i also looked at a few other players and tried to find the games they are awaiting to no avail , thanks
I did a quick check, and I believe you are looking at games that were awaiting back when we were on the FLASH engine, those are still frozen in time as they were the day MC cut over to BETA.

Here is what I see you have on your profile as AWAITING GAMES, but you'll notice that numbering does not match the current numbering in the BETA system, the BETA system is currently at 4-digit game #s.

frozen-in-time old game engine games:

1615819990314.png

new game #'ing:
1615820061078.png

In short, what you see on your own, and others' profiles is not reflective of games actually awaiting in the new BETA engine.

Things are a little out of sync right now, but this will all clear up once they hook up the game engine to the profiles and scoreboard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
I think I know what is going on....when you are in the "join a game" list....it will only list the games you are NOT awaiting. Thus, those games will not show up. You can check off the "show joined games" and your awaiting games should reappear.

show joined games.png

Upvote 0

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Seems like it's probably a combo of the 2: when looking at someone's profile the BETA games do not show (only old game engine games do) + you will not see BETA games you've joined unless you have the box ticked that Peri notes...

Upvote 0

PITMAN212

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
im talking about games to join , it seams like there arent very many top join ansd i cant see any of the games i created

Upvote 0

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
im talking about games to join , it seams like there arent very many top join ansd i cant see any of the games i created
You need to click the button Peri showed to be able to see the games you created when you are looking at the list of games to join.

There are a lot of games in the list if you didn't add filters to narrow the list down.

Upvote 0

PITMAN212

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
i only count 85 to jloin and they are always from the same players and i dont have any filters on , live games is almost all from players that only start huge games or have gone awol , just trying to figure out if its just me or is this happening to everyone?

Upvote 0