• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Where in the World is Badorties 3!

Andraste

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Muddy Fudgekins. Well done rob6483.Next time I will "read the smallprint".

Attachments

• traffic-lights-led.jpg
    traffic-lights-led.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

mapguy

Awesome Player
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12/porkenbeans/TRUCKpng.png

A bit persnickety there bad. But if you look more carefully, all of the requirements were fulfilled boss.

In order to free me, you must provide an approximate address, as well as the color and make of the truck, so the police can find me.
rob did NOT provide an approximate ADDRESS, only the cross streets, and city.
I provided better than an APPROXIMATE address for the police to find you, the exact long. and lat. on this planet was provided.
And, The color and make of the truck was also provided in the way of a photo of the truck parked at this exact location. I am sure that the police would have no trouble finding you. rotfl. :laugh:

However, I concede to the Master sleuth Andraste, She is a fricking awesome detective, and I believe that if you had 10 of these contests, she would win 10.

Last edited:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Rob's address and truck description were enough for the police to find me and that's what counts!

mapguy

Awesome Player
Rob's address and truck description were enough for the police to find me and that's what counts!
What address, he did NOT supply one. He only gave cross streets and a city. The world surely has more than one city with that name. And can you tell me why my info that included the GPS coordinates along with the picture of the truck parked at those exact coordinates was not enough for the police to find you. Comon dude.

Last edited:

rob6483

Awesome Player
Oohhh.... controversy! Doesn't really matter to me, Bado, I'm just enjoying the game! Especially given my recent toils in the main game. Personally, I'd hold with those that think that Andraste basically nailed this one. She's been absolutely amazing at this!

mapguy

Awesome Player
Oohhh.... controversy! Doesn't really matter to me, Bado, I'm just enjoying the game! Especially given my recent toils in the main game. Personally, I'd hold with those that think that Andraste basically nailed this one. She's been absolutely amazing at this!
Yes, she is a genius at this stuff.

For what it is worth I found this-
truck2.png
Notice the truck with the camper in front of the flea market. There seems to be more than one truck fitting the description at this location. It therefore woud be proper IMHO to declare Andastre the winner. She was the one that found this place on the planet that IS the approximate address, as required in the rules. She supplied a picture with the GPS coordinates. It is up to the police to do their job and check all of the vehicles in the area, that match the description. It should NOT be up to her to do all the hard work to find the place, only to then have to GUESS which truck is the right one. Also, it seems to me that the description of the vehicle was provided in the clues, so that little bit of info should not need to be repeated by any of the contestants.

When the rules use such vague terms as "Approximate address" and such, then it is not very proper to then get all persnickety about things.
Andraste found the correct block on the planet, and she supplied the GPS coordinates. The rules were loosely stated in that the police needed help to find bad in the back of a pickup with a camper conversion. Any police dept. in the world should be able to use the info provided by Andraste to find Bad. PERIOD.

Last edited:

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
Mapguy, you're really sucking the fun out of this, lol. It's just a fun forum game, not the Olympics.

mapguy

Awesome Player
Mapguy, you're really sucking the fun out of this, lol. It's just a fun forum game, not the Olympics.
Yeah I agree, and that is why Andraste should get the win. Cumon she found him once again. So far she has proved to me at least that she is the boss at this game hands down. Even rob agrees with this. It is just a plain fact, like it or not. And as far as I am concerned the fun is being sucked out by giving the win to someone besides her. I want to try and beat her one of these times because she IS the best. Just give her this win also, she earned it dude.
Besides, if bado wants to be such a stickler to the rules, then rob can NOT be awarded the win because he did NOT provide an approximate address. He did not provided an address at all. Not in the way of a street address nor any kind of map or GPS coordinates either. He did not even provide the Country.

Last edited:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
She picked the wrong truck. The police broke into that truck and I wasn't there. Later the driver of that truck was fired because of damages to the company truck. The driver then attempted to kill himself because he lost his job and was unable to pay for the last medical treatment for his grandmother, who died today. So no, I don't think Andraste deserves the win in this case.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
She picked the wrong truck. The police broke into that truck and I wasn't there. Later the driver of that truck was fired because of damages to the company truck. The driver then attempted to kill himself because he lost his job and was unable to pay for the last medical treatment for his grandmother, who died today. So no, I don't think Andraste deserves the win in this case.
Damn, Andraste, you should be ashamed of yourself.

thone

Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar

someone had a rough day?

FLAGG

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Enough bickering..............

Bado - start another game! These are fun! I have not come close to finding you - but I do find these games entertaining!

Flagg

Andraste

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
:dito: Yes please Bado, lets have another game!

mapguy

Awesome Player
I took the liberty of cleaning up this pic for you Boss.
8copy.png

Andraste

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Damn, Andraste, you should be ashamed of yourself.
lol, just noticed this, but then Bado said the driver only attempted to kill himself so he must in fact still be alive, Yay! He also failed to mention that he( the driver not Bado) has been living in his Grandmothers garage and now that she has shuffled off this mortal coil he can move into the house and maybe even get a girlfriend,double Yay!

pawah

Awesome Player
I vote mapguy out from this game, haha just kidding! wait no I'm not.

Ted-Nugent

Awesome Player
You guys are very good! wow...keep up the good work . Nuge.

rutgert

Awesome Player
Yeah, next one pretty please?

Great stuff Andraste.