• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Translators needed!

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Also, I read somewhere Estonia has the fastest internet in the world, with the most user per capita. Pretty impressive. Let's get them on MajCom! :)

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
thanks sheriff! I was able to edit a post in another thread, but this particular post didn't work. My other post is editable, then again....

I know we used to have a quite successful Estonian here, I just don't remember who it was, since he had more or less left by the time I was finding my way around here. He had the outline of Estonia as his avatar :)

Dreadnought is probably the most famous Swede on here, but I haven't seen him around for a while either.

jesmurf

Awesome Player
Dutch translation:

Door hieronder op “AKKOORD” te klikken ga je ermee akkoord dat:

1) JE MAAR ÉÉN ACCOUNT MAG MAKEN.

Het maken van een TWEEDE account is een breuk van de Termen en Condities en kan zonder verdere waarschuwing resulteren in een permanente schorsing van deze websites en de blokkering of verwijdering van alle accounts geassociëerd met jou.

Als je een probleem hebt met het account dat je gemaakt hebt, kan je dit rapporteren bij een Administrator op het Forum. Die zal dan zijn best doen om het op te lossen.

2) De rest van de termen en condities die HIER beschreven staan.

IK GA AKKOORD

This one is fairly pointless because most Dutch people are proficient enough at English that they'll understand, but I'm procrastinating from school so I felt like translating.

Ironically enough I do have a second account, JesmurfA, and I was unaware that this matter was handled so strictly. I have this account cause I wanted to play more than 4 games, I know I could have upgraded my user class. It's not that I'm unwilling to pay, just that the only options of payment are credit card, which I don't have and don't wish to have, and paypal, which I don't have and don't wish to have. I haven't joined my two accounts, Jesmurf and JesmurfA in any of the same games, so I hope I don't get banned for cheating or something. I will either stop using JesmurfA altogether from now on, or finish my games in fairness to the people in those games, whichever of those you guys will deem most appropriate.
I hope my honesty in this matter will save me from the banhammer.
As a sidenote: another account with a similar name to mine, baesmurf, is actually a buddy of mine with whom I enjoy playing teamgames. I thought I'd mention that just to clear that suspicion before it arose.

pyth

Awesome Player
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
Greek:

Πατώντας το κουμπί “ΣΥΜΦΩΝΩ” παρακάτω, συμφωνείτε ότι:
1) ΜΠΟΡΕΙΤΕ ΝΑ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΕΙΣΕΤΕ ΜΟΝΟ ΕΝΑΝ ΛΟΓΑΡΙΑΣΜΟ.

Η δημιουργία ΔΕΥΤΕΡΟΥ λογαριασμού αποτελεί αυστηρή ΠΑΡΑΒΙΑΣΗ των Όρων και Προϋποθέσεων και ενδέχεται να οδηγήσει, χωρίς προειδοποίηση, στον μόνιμο αποκλεισμό σας από την ιστοσελίδα καθώς επίσης και στο κλείδωμα ή διαγραφή όλων των λογαριασμών που σχετίζονται με εσάς.

Σε περίπτωση που αντιμετωπίζετε κάποιο πρόβλημα με το λογαριασμό που δημιουργήσατε, μπορείτε να το αναφέρετε σε έναν διαχειριστή του φόρουμ, που ίσως να είναι σε θέση να το επιλύσει.

2) Αποδέχεστε τους υπόλοιπους Όρους και Προϋποθέσεις που περιγράφονται ΕΔΩ.

ΣΥΜΦΩΝΩ

buddyholly

Awesome Player
Hi, here it is in swedish:

Thanks for a great site!!!

Genom att klicka "JAG GODKÄNNER" nedan så godkänner du:

1) ATT DU BARA FÅR SKAPA OCH/ELLER ANVÄNDA ETT ANVÄNDARKONTO.

Att skapa eller använda MER ÄN ETT konto är ett starkt BROTT mot majorcommand.com's regler och användarvillkor och kan leda till att du, utan vidare varning, blir permanent PORTAD från majorcommad.com samt att alla konton som förknippas med dig blockeras eller raderas.

Om du har problem med det konto du redan har skapat, var vänlig och kontakta en av administratörerna via forumet så kommer dom att hjälpa dig.

2) Kompletterande Regler och Användarvillkor återfinnes HÄR.

JAG GODKÄNNER

linkinpark

Awesome Player
Generals
The Embassy
On the German version: It should be "dass Sie die anderen Regeln befolgen werden, die HIER beschrieben sind" :)

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Dutch translation:

Thanks!

Ironically enough I do have a second account, JesmurfA, and I was unaware that this matter was handled so strictly. I have this account cause I wanted to play more than 4 games, I know I could have upgraded my user class. It's not that I'm unwilling to pay, just that the only options of payment are credit card, which I don't have and don't wish to have, and paypal, which I don't have and don't wish to have. I haven't joined my two accounts, Jesmurf and JesmurfA in any of the same games, so I hope I don't get banned for cheating or something. I will either stop using JesmurfA altogether from now on, or finish my games in fairness to the people in those games, whichever of those you guys will deem most appropriate.
I hope my honesty in this matter will save me from the banhammer.
As a sidenote: another account with a similar name to mine, baesmurf, is actually a buddy of mine with whom I enjoy playing teamgames. I thought I'd mention that just to clear that suspicion before it arose.

raw

I will have to ban one of these accounts. I have sent you a message regarding the situation.

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
I volunteer for Portuguese translation:
----------------------------INÍCIO DE TEXTO------------------------------------------
Ao clicar em "EU CONCORDO" em baixo, você concorda com:

1) APENAS PODE CRIAR UMA ÚNICA CONTA

A criação de uma SEGUNDA conta é uma VIOLAÇÃO estrita dos Termos e Condições e daí pode resultar uma permanente EXCLUSÃO sem aviso prévio deste site e o bloqueio ou eliminação de todas as contas associadas a si.

Se tiver algum problema com a conta que criou, pode reportar a situação a um Admin no Forum que a poderá resolver.

2) O resto dos Termos e Condições descritos AQUI.

EU CONCORDO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

kanzler73

Awesome Player
Generals
The Borg
danish

Ved at klikke ”JEG ACCEPTERER” nedenfor, accepterer du:

1) AT DU KUN MÅ OPRETTE ÈN KONTO

At oprette to kontoer er et alvorligt brud på Regler og Vilkår og kan resultere i, at du uden advarsel permanent vil blive udvist fra siden og at alle kontoer, der er associeret med dig, vil blive blokeret eller slettet.

Hvis du har problemer med en allerede oprettet konto, så rapporter venligst problemet via forummet til en administrator, der kan hjælpe med at løse det.

2) Resten af reglerne og vilkårene, som er beskrevet HER

JEG ACCEPTERER

juliettethegreat

Awesome Player
Not sure, but I think you need to add the negation "NE" in front of the verb POUVOIR, and I think this verb should be in the subjunctive ie. "VOUS ACCEPTEZ QUE VOUS NE PUISSIEZ CRÉER QU'UN SEUL COMPTE".

Also, I think "termes et conditions" may be a literal translation from English and might need to be replaced by "Modalités."

But I could be wrong. Just thought I would mention it anyway.

Kobe12

Awesome Player
Dutch translation:

Door hieronder op “AKKOORD” te klikken ga je ermee akkoord dat:

1) JE MAAR ÉÉN ACCOUNT MAG MAKEN.

Het maken van een TWEEDE account is een breuk van de Termen en Condities en kan zonder verdere waarschuwing resulteren in een permanente schorsing van deze websites en de blokkering of verwijdering van alle accounts geassociëerd met jou.

Als je een probleem hebt met het account dat je gemaakt hebt, kan je dit rapporteren bij een Administrator op het Forum. Die zal dan zijn best doen om het op te lossen.

2) De rest van de termen en condities die HIER beschreven staan.

IK GA AKKOORD

I suggest a better Dutch translation:

Door hieronder op "AKKOORD" te drukken ga je akkoord met:

1) HET FEIT DAT JE MAAR ÉÉN ACCOUNT MAG MAKEN.

Het maken van een TWEEDE account is een INBREUK op de Algemene Voorwaarden en kan zonder verdere waarschuwing resulteren in een permanente SCHORSING van deze website en de blokkering of verwijdering van alle accounts geassocieerd met jou.

2) De rest van de Algemene Voorwaarden die HIER beschreven staan.

IK GA AKKOORD

Last edited:

Jethro

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
i volunteer for english when NDRM31 speaks ;)

calume

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Not sure, but I think you need to add the negation "NE" in front of the verb POUVOIR, and I think this verb should be in the subjunctive ie. "VOUS ACCEPTEZ QUE VOUS NE PUISSIEZ CRÉER QU'UN SEUL COMPTE".

Also, I think "termes et conditions" may be a literal translation from English and might need to be replaced by "Modalités."

But I could be wrong. Just thought I would mention it anyway.

Not a bad idea to replace ''termes et conditions'' by "Modalités.", means the same but is indeed a better word, as far as '' 1) QUE VOUS POUVEZ CRÉER QU'UN SEUL COMPTE''. wich translate by ''1) THAT YOU MAY ONLY CREATE ONE ACCOUNT''. sure is telling only one account allowed, changing it for "VOUS ACCEPTEZ QUE VOUS NE PUISSIEZ CRÉER QU'UN SEUL COMPTE'' would translate by '' YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU COULD ONLY CREATE ONE ACCOUNT'', I think both statements are on target but I like the shorter version better.

thanks, made the correction, also replaced ''JE SUIS D'ACCORD by ''J'ACCEPT'' at the end, and made a slight wording change.

================= DÉBUT DU TEXTE =================

En cliquant sur «J'ACCEPTE» ci-dessous, vous acceptez:

1) QUE VOUS POUVEZ CRÉER QU'UN SEUL COMPTE.

La création d'un DEUXIÈME compte est une VIOLATION stricte des Conditions Générales et pourrait entraîner votre EXCLUSION permanente sans avertissement du site Web et le blocage ou la suppression de tous les comptes vous étant associés.

Si vous avez un problème avec le compte que vous avez créé, vous pouvez signaler le problème à un administrateur du forum qui pourrait le résoudre.

2) Le reste des Modalités décrits ICI.

J'ACCEPTE
================= FIN DU TEXTE =================

Last edited:

Kjell

Awesome Player
Hi, here it is in swedish:

Thanks for a great site!!!

Genom att klicka "JAG GODKÄNNER" nedan så godkänner du att:

1) ATT DU BARA FÅR SKAPA OCH/ELLER ANVÄNDA ETT ANVÄNDARKONTO.

Att skapa eller använda MER ÄN ETT konto är ett starkt BROTT mot majorcommand.com's regler och användarvillkor och kan leda till att du, utan vidare varning, blir permanent PORTAD från majorcommand.com samt att alla konton som förknippas med dig blockeras eller raderas.

Om du har problem med det konto du redan har skapat, var vänlig och kontakta en av administratörerna via Forumet så kommer dom att hjälpa dig.

2) Kompletterande Regler och Användarvillkor återfinnes HÄR.

JAG GODKÄNNER

I work as a translator between Swedish/English and this looks fine to me. I made some minor changes, marked in red and bold in the quoted text. Otherwise completely fine, though.

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
J'ACCEPTE

In my translation "EU ACEITO" is the same. Maybe better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------INÍCIO DE TEXTO------------------------------------------
Ao clicar em "EU ACEITO" em baixo, você concorda com:

1) APENAS PODE CRIAR UMA ÚNICA CONTA

A criação de uma SEGUNDA conta é uma VIOLAÇÃO estrita dos Termos e Condições e daí pode resultar uma permanente EXCLUSÃO sem aviso prévio deste site e o bloqueio ou eliminação de todas as contas associadas a si.

Se tiver algum problema com a conta que criou, pode reportar a situação a um Admin no Forum que a poderá resolver.

2) O resto dos Termos e Condições descritos AQUI.

EU ACEITO

Dragonstone

Awesome Player
Hello!

Me and user viiia9 are from Estonia. So we did some corrections to Estonian translation.

================= START OF TEXT =================

Vajutades allpool "MA NÕUSTUN", Sa kinnitad:

1) ET SA VÕID LUUA AINULT ÜHE KASUTAJAKONTO

TEISE konto avamist loetakse tõsiseks reeglite RIKKUMISEKS, mille tagajärjel võidakse Sind ilma hoiatusteta veebisaidilt kõrvaldada ning kõik Sinuga seotud kasutajakontod kustutatakse või blokeeritakse.

Kui Sinul peaks oma kasutajakontoga probleeme olema siis võta ühendust Foorumi Administraatoriga, kes vajadusel saab Sind aidata.

2) Teised kasutustingimused ja reeglid on kirjeldatud SIIN.

MA NÕUSTUN

================= END OF TEXT ==================

Cheers!

Last edited:

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
tänan, Dragonstone ja viia9! That's a better translation indeed. My Estonian is not that fluent, apparently :p