• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Translators needed!

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Translators needed!

Hi!

We are looking for some players to help us with translating the rules in to other languages. If you speak another language that is not English, then we need your help to translate this message in to whatever language you speak. Please help us only if you are FLUENT in another language. Text that is poorly translated doesn't look good.

Thank you!

================= START OF TEXT =================

By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree:

1) THAT YOU MAY ONLY CREATE ONE ACCOUNT.

Creating a SECOND account is strict VIOLATION of the Terms and Conditions and could result in your permanent BAN without warning from the website and the blocking or deletion of all the accounts associated with you.

If you have a problem with the account you created, you may report the issue to an Admin in the Forum who may be able to resolve it.

2) The rest of the Terms and Conditions described HERE.

I AGREE

================= END OF TEXT =================

We need the following languages, but are happy to use other languages too:

English - DONE
Dutch - DONE
French - DONE
Spanish - DONE
Serbian
Swedish - DONE
Greek - DONE
German - DONE
Portuguese - DONE
Italian - DONE
Croatian - DONE
Catalan
Norwegian - DONE
Estonian - DONE
Thai
Slovak
Turkish
Southern Redneck - DONE
Hungarian - DONE
Danish - DONE

Thanks!

Last edited:

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Tell me were to send the text translated in 'Portuguese'. I know that there are players that speak brazilian we now have like a common agreement on language for me is ok. If you want me to do the job i will do it then choose one, fine for me.

calume

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Canadian Club
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
OK, I volunteer for the french translation:

================= DÉBUT DU TEXTE =================

En cliquant sur «J'ACCEPTE» ci-dessous, vous acceptez:

1) QUE VOUS POUVEZ CRÉER QU'UN SEUL COMPTE.

La création d'un DEUXIÈME compte est une VIOLATION stricte des Conditions Générales et pourrait entraîner votre EXCLUSION permanente sans avertissement du site Web et le blocage ou la suppression de tous les comptes associés à vous.

Si vous avez un problème avec le compte que vous avez créé, vous pouvez signaler le problème à un administrateur du forum qui pourrait le résoudre.

2) Le reste des Termes et Conditions décrits ICI.

JE SUIS D'ACCORD

================= FIN DU TEXTE =================

Let me know if there is more translation to be done, and send me any other text that you would like translated.

cheers

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Tell me were to send the text translated in 'Portuguese'. I know that there are players that speak brazilian we now have like a common agreement on language for me is ok. If you want me to do the job i will do it then choose one, fine for me.

Just post it Below, that would be great - and I'm going to check it too because Marcos can speak Portuguese too!

OK, I volunteer for the french translation:

Let me know if there is more translation to be done, and send me any other text that you would like translated.

cheers

That's great Thanks!

sannheten

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
Norwegian:

Ved å klikke "JEG AKSEPTERER" nedenfor, godtar du:

1) AT DU BARE KAN OPPRETTE ÉN KONTO.

Å opprette mer enn én konto er et alvorlig brudd på vilkårene. Det kan uten advarsel resultere i permanent utestegning fra nettstedet og blokkering eller sletting av alle kontoer som er tilknyttet deg.

Dersom du opplever problemer med den kontoen du har opprettet, kan du be om hjelp fra en Administrator via Forumet.

2) Resten av vilkårene er beskrevet her:

JEG AKSEPTERER

BudH

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
CROATIAN:

Pritiskom na “PRIHVAĆAM” pristajete na:

1) MOGUĆNOST STVARANJA SAMO JEDNOG KORISNIČKOG RAČUNA

Stvaranje DRUGOG korisničkog računa je NARUŠAVANJE općih uvjeta korištenja i može rezultirati trajnom ZABRANOM bez prethodnog upozorenja od strane administratora stranice, te blokiranjem ili brisanjem svih korisničkih računa koji su u vezi sa vama.

Ukoliko imate problema sa računom kojeg ste kreirali, možete se preko Foruma obratiti administratoru koji vam može pomoći u riješavanju problema.

2) Ostatak uvjeta opisan je OVDJE

PRIHVAĆAM

palmono

Awesome Player
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
Spanish:

Al presionar «Acepto», declaras estar de acuerdo con lo siguiente:

1) QUE SOLO CREARAS UNA CUENTA.

Crear una SEGUNDA cuenta es una estricta VIOLACIÓN a los Términos y Condiciones, y puede resultar en tu permanente expulsión del sitio, así como en la eliminación de todas las cuentas asociadas contigo.

Si tienes algún problema con la cuenta que has creado, debes reportar el asunto al Admin en el foro, quien debiera ser capaz de resolverlo.

2) El resto de los Términos y Condiciones descritos AQUÍ.

Acepto

gfunk74

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Young Guns
Italiano:

Cliccando sul pulsante "ACCETTO" qui sotto, accetterai le seguenti condizioni:

1) POTRAI CREARE UN SOLO ACCOUNT

Creare un SECONDO account è una VIOLAZIONE dei Termini e delle Condizioni e potresti essere ESPULSO dal sito senza alcun avviso con conseguente blocco o cancellazione di tutti gli account a te associati.

Se riscontri dei problemi con l'account da te creato, puoi segnalare il problema ad un Amministratore nel forum che potrà aiutarti a risolverlo.

2) Il testo completo dei Termini e delle Condizioni è riportato QUI.

ACCETTO

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Redneck Southern (I'm from Georgia)

By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree:

1) THAT YOU MAY ONLY CREATE ONE ACCOUNT.

Creating a SECOND account is strict VIOLATION of the Terms and Conditions and could result in your permanent BAN without warning from the website and the blocking or deletion of all the accounts associated with you.

If you have a problem with the account you created, you may report the issue to an Admin in the Forum who may be able to resolve it.

2) The rest of the Terms and Conditions described HERE.

I AGREE

Redneck:

Putting yor X below, u swear by the almighty that u will abide by the rules til the cows come home:

1) ONLY ONE ACCOUNT EVEN IF YOU AND YOUR'N BROTHERS HAVE THE SAME FIRST NAME

If'n u make another account, you and your'n brothers will be opening a can of whoop ass on uselves and maybe your'n daddy(s) too.

Run into any troubles, than ask an Admin for help cuz they supposed to have gotten their schooling. (at least 7th grade).

2) Anything else we think of u better listen to or we gonna make fun of ur mama.

OK I will I reckon.

gfunk74

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Young Guns
Lol :laugh:

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
but are happy to use other languages too:

Hungarian:

Az alábbi „ELFOGADOM” gombra kattintva tudomásul veszi a következőket:

1) CSAK EGYETLEN FIÓKOT HOZHAT LÉTRE.

Egy MÁSODIK fiók létrehozása a Használati Feltételek (Terms and Conditions) egyértelmű MEGSZEGÉSE, amely a webhelyről való végleges, figyelmeztetés nélküli KITILTÁST, illetve az Önhöz köthető összes fiók törlését vonhatja maga után.

Ha problémákat tapasztal a létrehozott fiókkal kapcsolatban, a probléma megoldása érdekében bejelentheti azt a fórumban valamelyik admin számára.

2) A Használati Feltételek (Terms and Conditions) további részletei ITT olvashatók.

ELFOGADOM

Please note: the translation uses formal language. Formal/informal is the difference that for example Spanish (tu/usted) or German (du/Sie) has. Informal language is for young people, family members and friends, though IKEA uses it, and Apple also.

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
Redneck Southern (I'm from Georgia)

Redneck:

Putting yor X below, u swear by the almighty that u will abide by the rules til the cows come home:

1) ONLY ONE ACCOUNT EVEN IF YOU AND YOUR'N BROTHERS HAVE THE SAME FIRST NAME

If'n u make another account, you and your'n brothers will be opening a can of whoop ass on uselves and maybe your'n daddy(s) too.

Run into any troubles, than ask an Admin for help cuz they supposed to have gotten their schooling. (at least 7th grade).

2) Anything else we think of u better listen to or we gonna make fun of ur mama.

OK I will I reckon.

Ok... I was kind of working on something myself, but this is just too good to top... :rofl:

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
Lol

LordAdef

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg

Brazilian Portuguese here. Just in case. Glad to see there are a bunch of portuguese speakers around, including Marcos the coder!

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
German

Durch Anklicken von "ICH BESTÄTIGE" bestätigen Sie:

1) dass Sie NUR EIN BENUTZERKONTO eröffnen dürfen.

Falls Sie ein zweites Konto eröffnen sollten, ist das ein REGELVERSTOSS, der ohne Vorwarnung zu einem AUSSCHLUSS aus der Website führen kann. Alle mit Ihnen assoziierte Nutzerkonten werden gelöscht oder blockiert.

Falls Sie mit Ihrem ersten Nutzerkonto Probleme antreffen sollten, kontaktieren Sie bitte die Seiten-Administratoren. In den meisten Fällen können wir Ihnen weiterhelfen.

2) dass Sie die anderen Regeln befolgen werden, die HIER beschrieben sind

ICH BESTÄTIGE

Estonian

Vajutades MA NÕUSTUN allpool, sa kinnitad:

1) et ei tohi olla ühel kasutajal rohkem kui ÜKS KASUTAJA KONTO

Teise konto avamist on reeglite RIKKAMINE, mille tulemuseks võib sind ilma hoiatuseta veebisaidist välja heita, ja kõik sinuga seotud kasutaja kontosid on kustutud või blokeeritud.

Kui sul oma kasutaja kontoga probleeme olema peaks, võta ühendust! Me võime aidata, peaaegu kõikega!

2) et teiste reeglitega ka oled tutvustanud, nagu SIIN kirjeldatud on.

MA NÕUSTUN

I translated the German into formal language (the Germans are in general very formal) and the Estonian one into more colloquial (they are less formal anyway). Regarding the Swedish version: you can use the Norwegian version for Swedes and Danes, they do understand each other quite well, even though they sometimes don't want to...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I forgot to add the '2)' in the German version, but I'm not able to edit my message, for some reason - a bug?

I wanted to change the second to last line of the German version to "2) dass Sie die anderen Regeln folgen werden, die HIER beschrieben sind"
In the Estonian version, the second to last line ought to read "2) et teiste reeglitega ka oled tutvustanud, nagu SIIN kirjeldatud on."

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
I forgot to add the '2)' in the German version, but I'm not able to edit my message, for some reason - a bug?

Weird, you should be able to edit it.

I wanted to change the second to last line of the German version to "2) dass Sie die anderen Regeln folgen werden, die HIER beschrieben sind"
In the Estonian version, the second to last line ought to read "2) et teiste reeglitega ka oled tutvustanud, nagu SIIN kirjeldatud on."

Like that? I changed it for you.