• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Top point leaders discussion

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
Well, if not back to full-time game-play, at least your back to full time editorials Fitz :) My carpel tunnels ache just looking at this page, lol. All very accurate info though, and appreciated.

mapguy

Awesome Player
The reason for the creation of this thread, was to address the seemingly impossible point gap, that resides between #1 and #2 on the scoreboard.

I wanted to get the communities thoughts, and speculations, on how this could be. ...To ferret out Fitz's secret.

Yes, cheating was indeed a possibility that needed to be looked at. Especially since his reg. partner ZSP was busted for cheating.

I think that this thread has done a service for Fitz, in that it has unveiled his secret, ...and it has nothing to do with any kind of cheating.

I will also add that, not only did we ferret out his secret, but in his response, he pointed out some new info that I had not considered. That is, that not only did he play a bunch of partners games, he also likes to play 2 min. RT on Clas. Mass. Wow, what a rush that must be. I would love to play some of these games.

Anyway, I think that this thread was a stellar success. (Especially for Fitz). The questions in my mind have been answered, and I can go back to admiring Fitz for the excellent player, that I have always believed him to be.

Last edited:

Robinette

omigod, totally bitchen, furshur, furshur
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
and I still came back to an absolutely empty inbox. Not one invite. Not one.

ahh ahh, ahhh... *insert finger wag here*

seems you've forgotten about that 6p escalator of high rankers you declined...

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I will also add that, not only did we ferret out his secret, but in his response, he pointed out some new info that I had not considered. That is, that not only did he play a bunch of partners games, he also likes to play 2 min. RT on Clas. Mass. Wow, what a rush that must be. I would love to play some of these games.

Anyway, I think that this thread was a stellar success. (Especially for Fitz). The questions in my mind have been answered, and I can go back to admiring Fitz for the excellent player, that I have always believed him to be.

Im glad you feel more comfortable about it. I must point out the info wasn't quite "ferreted" out though, since I have posted the exact same thing many times before. ;)

And yes, the two min games on class mass are indeed a rush, and Im absolutely amazed you and others have not joined against me, or at least tried them out yourself. Its one thing to make a perfect turn in 24 hours, or even 5 min, but making it in 2 min, is just a fun time. Its very similar to speed chess, where making a good move quickly is sometimes far more important than making a great move too slowly....and making a great move to save a lost game quickly, is without a doubt an absolute blast. Ive certainly taxed my adrenal glands to capacity on some of those games, though. For a while I was simply getting that rush from skiing instead of here though...and in both cases...Im getting too old for that s**t. :(

Last edited:

AAFitz

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
ahh ahh, ahhh... *insert finger wag here*

seems you've forgotten about that 6p escalator of high rankers you declined...

Well, technically, someone had joined that game before I had a chance to, but I am really busy, and I did not come back to that invite, you sent it once you saw me here again. :)

mapguy

Awesome Player
and Im absolutely amazed you and others have not joined against me, or at least tried them out yourself.
I do not remember ever seeing any of those games. Probably because I usually start my games, and rarely look to join games. I am definitely up for learning this type game.

bitglory

Awesome Player
I've been trying some 1 v 1 games. I'm terrible at them. I never know when the right time to be aggressive is and one failed attach might spell doom. mapguy, you'be beat me more than a few times.