• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

This site is disgrace!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkoholBANNED

Awesome Player
first off all there is no day, ( a day is allusion ), hour that page does not crash, slows down or can not see the map, not to mention how long it takes to load a game?? It is clear evidence of your incompetence and ignorance.

do you think is random
in every game losing 6-0??? or in the first round the winner known??? give me a break, I really wonder if you're just stupid or there is something else behind it?
You were writing about random selection, however we are not all stupid as you, so explain to me ( as ) how it is possible that in every game that happens??? this percentig is 1 to 1000000. so you are telling me that betwen 2 games you have that many turns????

Why you can make statistics of dices, average dices for attacking and defending?, they are either excellent or disastrous no middle, so I dont get it where is random, perhaps in your head only.

if you do not know take the cubes and toss them at home 100 times and then tell me how many times did you get 666 or 111, if 2 times well done, and for that is hapenn few times in one game???? and then it is random. .. hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

iLoveBadDiceBANNED

Awesome Player
HA!

IloveBadDice - I have to say that Martina is right :( Martina has called me out...........I am really not very bright at all. I just pay a ton of money to the site, in exchange for very good dice :) That is the only reason that my rank is so much higher than Martina's. I have not admitted that before, because I hate having to admit my shortcomings..........I wish every day that I was bright. Every day. Sometimes it just does not seem fair - how God divided up the bright genes and all....... :)

Martina - What I was referring to in Alkohol's message was the fact that he titled it "This site is a Disgrace." Then he called the site administrators Incompetent, Ignorant, and Stupid. I had trouble getting to the constructive part that you talked about.

FLAGG

On my computer, you are all very bright ... Martina, you can adjust the brightness using the function key (abbreviated as "Fn") and pressing the up and down arrow keys increases and decreases the brightness. If you don't have a function key on your computer just buy a cheap keyboard with one and we all would seem a lot brighter to you.

Upvote 0

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
This thread has run it's course....

TAiAo.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.