• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Suggestions for one on one games

kwikool

Awesome Player
One on one games are different from most games. my suggestions are.'' 1. have a way to give up or concede when its obvious that the game is over.... other sites have this feature for all games but one on one i think its just mandatory... 2. when the person who goes first misses his first turn, he gets to place whatever he missed in the first round. For the standard map its like going second AND getting an extra 7 armies. this is a bonus for missing his turn.. i believe if you miss your turn, you should just lose his turn and this would be like going second. the punishment for missing your turn in the first place. for subsequent misses, i think its fine.... .